Chapter one - Finding out

Image is Ava
You can comment your thoughts/ questions throughout the story if you like - I reply to all🌙
Ava's POV
I'm Ava, I'm 19 years old and my family are very rich they run many successful business and my parents work a lot especially my mom.
At home I live with my older brother Adam who is 24 Adams wife of 1 year Emma, my mom and dad and my little sister Rose who is 4, Rose is also adopted but I think of her like she is my blood related family because she's been with us ever since she was a baby, her birth mom was a teen when she had her so she gave her to my parents to look after so she could have the best life possible.

I've never really been overly close with any of my parents, they do always try and do what's best for me and give me anything I want, I guess you could say they spoil me. I'm telling you now I'm not one of those spoiled rich kids who are stuck up and bitchy.

My best friends name is Jenna and she is also 19 and we have basically been best friends since we were born; my mom and her mom have been best friends for 18 years which is crazy.
---
'"Ava! Can you please come downstairs your father and I need to talk to you" I hear my mom calling me, I sigh and get up walking downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the large and really expensive table which is barley ever used. "Woah it must be serious if y'all are sitting at the table" I say and my dad gives me a serious look and indicates me to sit down and I do so.

"Me and your mother have been talking a lot about you and your future, and there isn't any way to sugar coat this as we know it's gonna make you upset no matter how we say it, but we think it is best for us to put you into an arranged marriage and we have done" my father says, it takes me a minute to process what he has just said and I'm shocked.

"Wait what? You cannot do this! I will not marry some random guy because you think it's somehow best for me! What would you know!?" I yell standing up from the table, "Sit down!" My dad places his fist on his table roughly, knowing that he will get very angry if I don't do as he says, I sit back down and look at my mom who is looking down at the floor "mom? How could you agree to this?" I ask her and she looks up at me and passes me a sympathetic look, "sorry honey, it's for the best you will thank us later" she smiles at me and I shake my head.

I cannot believe my own parents would do this to me, I mean an arranged marriage? What are they thinking? I cannot do this! I will not marry a stranger.

James's POV
I'm James Yammouni, I'm 20 years old and I'm part of a group called the Janoskians; a group of 5 boys Luke Brooks, Jai Brooks, Beau Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie and me. We YouTube videos doing dares and challenges and some things people would consider as pretty stupid shit. My mom and dad run a very well known successful business and are (not to brag) very very well off. They always want the best for me and I'm really thankful for that.

"Honey" my mom says sitting next to me with my father sitting soon after, "Your father and I need to talk to you" my mom says I nod and my dad begins "you know your mother and I only want the best for you so that's why we have set an arranged marriage for you, don't get angry you cannot change our minds" he finishes.
"WHAT!?" I yell "you can't do this to me! How is this best!?" I shout and my mom takes my arm trying to calm me down.

First chapter❄️
Hope y'all enjoyed it
Don't forget to comment and vote!
I will be updating every Tuesday and Sunday!

IG - @cutelikejames
Twitter - @Cutelikejano
I follow back on both ❤️❤️

Thank you for reading