Communication and Facts

Morning arose as the two Werewolves metamorphosised back into their human form. They sat there in broken, ripped up clothes and looking to notice no harm had come to any of them. Draco looked at Theo and sighed. "We need to get back up to the room." Theo whistled and McGonagall came down before pressing her wand against the chains and watching them detach themselves from the men.

"You better come with me." McGonagall said sternly. Theo stood up and looked at her. Draco paled and immediately knew something else had escalated. "Miss Lovegood has returned but not the same way she has left. We believe they are building a new army but are using one of our old students as a pawn to create more Horcruxes. These horcruzes can be controlled by the owner. Luna Lovegood has become a horcrux for-"

"-Harry potter." Theodore answered for her. "Fuck sake." He swore and McGonagall glared at him. "Isn't he supposed to be the chosen one? Why would he create Horcruxes when he knows that damage it caused and would anyone like to explain how the hell a living person can be controlled and become a horcrux?"

"I believe Miss Granger can answer that when you see her." Mcgonagall looked angry and Draco felt smug in this moment. She was angry one of her goody goody Gryffindors had gone Slytherin. The boys and the teacher walked quickly up to the Great hall where the head of Penelope Clearwater lay burning on the ground.

Hermione looked at Draco and then to Theo. McGonagall nodded and Hermione stood forward. Ginny was very pale and Draco immediately knew this was not good news. "I'm guessing one of you questioned it." Theodore rolled his eyes but nodded. "When Harry Potter was attacked by Voldemort, his mother gave her life to save her son's life."

"How is this relevant? We all know the story of Saint Potter." Theo snapped and looked at Hermione. He had put up walls again. To protect himself from everyone else.

"Let her speak." Blaize frowned and spoke with a deadly calm. Blaize was pissed off and Theo now knew this was serious.

"Voldemort's powers weakened and a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself upon Harry and lived inside of him. That's why Harry can no longer speak parseltongue." She let out a shaky breath. "Harry has been killing people, muggleborns and apart of his soul goes into the followers of Neville. Voldemort was weak, just using Harry as a shell, a vessel to protect himself. But Harry isn't weak. He can use that part of his soul to take over the vessel and control it. Luna didn't do any of those things knowingly. It's just like-"

"-the imperius curse." Theo realised. "No way would Saint Potter do this. His name says it all." Theo said before walking over to Luna. "I'm going to invade your mind. Don't stop me, don't even try to block me out." Luna nodded quickly before looking at Theo. "Legilimens." He spoke as he invaded her mind. He closed his eyes and scanner through her memories.

He dove into her mind and watched the memories flow through him. "Potter!" He yelled and waited for a response. There was silence as more memories hit him as he called that name. Luna taking over Draco, Luna digging her nails into Hermione... and one that would affect him the most, Alisha being hit with the Sectumsepra by Weaselbee."Potter! Get your fucking ass out here now!" And that's when Harry Potter materialised in front of Theo. "How could you? You fucking piece of shit! To Hermione! Your best fucking friend."

"Can you stop and listen to me? Everyone there is in danger! You, Hermione, Malfoy, Ginny, Fred, George, everyone! They are coming for you all. They are going to start fights separate you from one another, tear you apart by separation." Harry said. "I didn't do those things to them. I would never hurt Hermione or any of you. I was controlled. They made me kill, they made me use the spell. They made me split my soul! Do you even understand how that feels? To watch through someone else's eyes as you torture your best friend."

"Okay Potter, ill listen, just tell me the dates, give me more information. Is it only you on our side? Is there more? What is their plan?" Theodore said urgently as he felt Luna's mind start to repel him.

"It's not just me, Ron is-"

"-don't you dare even think of bullshiting me." Theo snarled.

"I am not Nott! Ron is on our team. He always was. He started to hate us all granted but he knew it was wrong." Harry exclaimed. "Their plan is to attack hogsmeade on the day of the school trip. They have insiders in the school. Trust no one that isnt apart of your group. Then they plan on gathering their army. They have already exceeded Voldemorts. They are recruiting Half Bloods as well. Focusing on traitors and -"

Theo returned to his own body and sighed. "You are not going to believe this..." Theo said and everyone looked at him. "Harry Potter is a good guy again, he was controlled, compelled to torture you through Luna,Hermione. It's not his fault. Harry Potter is making horcruxes without his acknowledgment and Weaselbee is on our side as-"

"-Bullshit!" Blaize said and Theo laughed.

"Exactly what I said. When is the next Hogsmeade trip?" Theo asked.

"January the 1st." Ginny said and looked at them all. "How is that relevant?"

"Because that's when they are going to attack." Theo explained.