Hogwart Hogwarts Hoggy wartyHogwarts.

An: come on and sing with me in this chapter :3

Hermione sat on the train with a sigh. She missed her home. Hogwarts was always like her home to her, with the library holding thousands of books just filled with magical and fascinating words. She felt more connected with them then she did with some of her 'friends'. She was the know it all of Hogwarts but she never expected, at this very moment, sitting with the Slytherins. They hated Mudbloods... and that's exactly what she was.

She shivered at the cold and Astoria came over and hugged Hermione. "It's okay 'Mione."

Hermione shot up and moved away. "Don't call me 'mione." She said with a harsh sting and a pang of guilt filled her system. "I'm sorry Astoria."

Sadness filled Astoria's eyes and she nodded. "It's fine Hermione."

Blaize looked over at us with sympathy. All Hermione saw in her eyes pity in his eyes and she clenched her jaw tightly. She thought back to her parents and angrily wiped the tears from her face.

It's bad to lose them because of something someone else did.
It's bad to lose them because they are upset with you.
But it 's terrifying and horrible to lose them because of something you did to them.

*

They arrived at Hogwarts and Hermione looked over towards the ginger and black haired boys who glared at her. She let out a whimper and walked up to the Thestrals carriage. These horse like creatures could only be seen by someone who has witnessed death.. After the war, everyone could now see the thestrals. Hermione stroked the thestral and climbed onto the carriage.

"Hello mudblood..." Hermione whimpered. Draco Malfoy sat across her with a wide smirk across his face. "Oh is the poor mudblood scared?" Hermione let out an involuntary whimper and Draco laughed. The laugh sent shivers down her spine. "Oh look how weak and pathetic you look Granger. I mean come on, there's no meat on those bones and that will hurt us purebloods when we beat you mudblood body. You don't belong here Granger. About time you realise that."

Hermione wiped her eyes and held her wand against Draco's throat. "I don't know what happened to you Draco. But I once saw something worth believing in but now... all I see is the beast who bullied me and made me want to die. I hate you Draco Malfoy." Hermione climbed out and ran into another carriage.

Draco gritted his teeth in pain and let out an angry sob. Someone climbed onto the Carriage. "Oh Malfoy that was brilliant..." Draco felt his heart break with every word that poured out of his mouth but the final crack was seeing Hermione so hurt.

"Why are you doing this to me? You are her friend!" Draco screamed.

They laughed. "Oh Malfoy. I'm preparing. I want to make you suffer. To watch you make Hermione suffer and the best way to do that is by getting a front row seat."

"She trusted you! Even I did!" Draco gritted his teeth when they tutted at him.

"Oh Malfoy where are your manners?" They smiled widely. "You will get what you deserve and when my plan is fulfilled, we will win this time."

"There is no we. I don't belong to the dark side anymore and from my recognition, neither did you."

"Of course not. I follow a new leader." They lifted their sleeve and showed him a new marking that swarmed with dark magic. The skull was an odd shape compared to the one on his arm and blood like markings splattered on their skin. "Want to know what these are? Muddy blood. Your hermione's. When she voluntarily gave it up in the Malfoy Manor." He only wished Hermione would save him from this curse.

He ran and entered the hall to hear the anthem of Hogwarts.

(COME ON, SING WITH ME:)

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot."

(Hope you sang along :3)

The Great Hall was filled with candles and food graciously filling the plates of the hungry students. He locked eyes with Hermione and begged her with silent words to save him. He sank down in his chair and rushed a note:

HG, BZ, AG, GW:

SOS,
10 @ R of R.

Dracc...

The message was never completed. By the time they noticed, Draco charmed the parchment and sent it to Hermione. Draco's mind soon became blank and he was no longer in control. He locked eyes with his Captor and smirked.

Hermione saw the note but never opened it, and after a few moments, she burnt it in front of them all. Draco smirked but inside Draco felt hopeless. Nothing can undo this curse and even if it did... he's not sure whether he'd want to be around for that.