Saviour of the hopeless and the day Ronald Weasley gets his ass kicked.

Snape looked around in the room as the Dark Lord began to shuffle about. His two Death Eaters laid in front of him after they had allowed the 'Mud-blood to escape from the house with their prisoner in her grasp. "You mean to tell me that you searched the place and the Mud-blood was not there and when you took Draco down, the Mud-blood was in the cells and you allowed her to escape!"

"We didn't mean to. She caught us of guard my Lord."

"Of guard?" He said amused by the display of his followers quivering before him. "You are supposed to be on your guard every hour of the day and I do not expect this behaviour from my Death Eaters." They nodded in acceptance. "Crucio." He said casually and with a flick of His wand, the follows yelled in pain and curled up in a ball as if to protect themselves from the magic. After five to ten minutes of torture, He let them go and banished them away from his sight until He commanded his presence.

"My Lord. I must be getting back to Hogwarts...I must make sure the students are in...proper order." Snape spoke. He needed to inform Dumbledore of these events.

"Yes Severus. You may leave but remember, if Harry should return to Hogwarts. You must inform me at once." The last word ended with a hiss due to his long time damnation with the snakes.

"Yes, my Lord." Snape used the Floo powder and stood in the fireplace. "Hogwarts." Snape vanished and appeared in Dumbledore's office.

"Severus." Dumbledore looked up and Snape began to talk to him about the events of Malfoy Manor. "You must get back to Draco this instant. Miss Granger has already given me the coordinates of their location." Snape nodded and apparated to the campsite of the 'Golden trio.'

*

Hermione Granger waited for Professor Snape to return with medicine to help Draco Malfoy. Meanwhile, she had to put up with two idiot boys complaining about the ferret. "Will you two just shut up!" She yelled, finally reaching the end of the rope attached to a bomb. "I have had it up to here with your constant ignorance. Get your heads out of your arse and grow up!" Ron attempted on butting in. "You shut your mouth Ronald Billius Weasley or i will hex you to oblivion." Ron closed his mouth after muttering words under his breath.

Harry sighed in annoyance. "Hermione, you can't exactly be expecting us to be happy about this. He called you a 'Mud-blood' for all these years and bullied you at the same time. He is a Death Eater."

"Shut up! I do not want any more of this." Hermione puffed out but then she heard a groan coming from the tent.

She rushed in to see Draco groaned holding onto his arm as his eyes began to open. His icy grey eyes scanned the room, well tent, as looked puzzled until he saw Hermione. His face turned into a frown. "I told you to run... you didn't."

"That's where you are wrong Malfoy, I did run but helped you on the way. I'm actually surprised your alive." His frown creased further.

"Why is that Granger?" He attempted on sitting up and eventually did so after several attempts.

"You were bitten by Greyback... his bite should have killed you." Hermione's lips soon became a thin line when she saw the wound.

Draco soon smirked. "Scared of losing me Granger, someone would think you had a crush on me." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Don't start Malfoy as from what I remember You kissed Me."

"Yet you kissed me back. I always knew you wanted me." His smirk increased as he realized Hermione had bandaged his wound and laid in a tent without a top on. "Jeez Granger, if you wanted me that bad, you could have told me instead of using me when I was unconscious." Hermione opened her mouth to reply with a snide comment back but Harry and Ron walked in and frowned upon seeing him.

"Malfoy." Harry said gritting his teeth.

"Potter... Weasel." Draco said with disgust.

"Ferret." Ron repeated for the millionth time today. "How about you get up and return to where you came from. We don't want any of your kind here."

Hermione was shocked by his behaviour. "Ron!" she said. Ron didn't acknowledge her being and locked his eyes with Draco.

Draco's icy glare was on Ronald. "My kind? Not your race which is a disgrace to all Pure-bloods around Weasel."

Ron's face soon turned the colour of his hair. "At least I'm not a Death Eater. At least I deserve to live. At least I am on the good side." Draco paled at Ron's words. 'at least i deserve to live..' went around in his head. Just as soon as he was about to retaliate, Hermione had grabbed Ron and threw him outside. 'This I have got to see.'

Hermione threw him onto the ground. "How dare you Ron! Engorgio Skullus." She shot at him. Green light came from her wand and Ron held onto his head. "Now your head is as big as your ego." Hermione grinned. Ron's head blew up like a giant balloon. She removed the hex and grinned. "Now dance like the moron you are. Tarantallegra!" She yelled and Ron began to dance uncontrollably. Draco held in a laugh. Who knew she'd ever hex Weasel? Harry began to back away slowly until Harry froze and began to grow a tail. He squealed and tried to pull it off. Ron began to move weirdly that caused Hermione to laugh. He was sobbing uncontrollably and pleading as the dancing began worse and worse. Draco chuckled.

"Hermione stop!" Hermione paused before removing the hex. She walked up to him and landed a smooth punch onto his face. Draco looked shocked. 'She actually punched Weasel? What the hell is going on?'

"That is for being a dick. This is for being cruel." She slapped him and did the same to Harry. Hermione turned around to see Professor Snape looking in amusement at Harry's tail and Ron's beaten up face.

"I must attend to Draco's wound Miss Granger. Attend to these imbeciles." Hermione removed the hex from Harry and repaired Ron's face for the second time since she had been back.

She followed Professor Snape as Draco laid back down. Snape undid the bandage and shuddered. Hermione paled and covered her mouth at how badly the bite had become. There were several indentations in his skin. In the middle of the bite, the skin was green and purple from bruising with how much blunt force Fenrir used. Around the puncture wounds, the skin was red and sore with blood still seeping out of the holes. The veins around the bite were prominent and... green? The venom of his bite must be affecting and getting into his blood stream. Hermione shivered at the thought and began to feel sick as just below the wound was a chuck of skin missing. Blood seeped out of it worse than when Hermione had just quickly wrapped it without looking it. Draco saw her and looked down to the ground. Snape nodded at Draco. "Miss Granger... Draco doesn't want you to watch this part.

Hermione nodded and left the tent. Ron and Harry winced as they saw how pale Hermione was. "That bad?" She shook her head in agreement and Draco screamed once again.