Falling into the arms of another.

An: don't kill me :S

Hermione gazed around the room before looking upon the slytherin table. Pansy Parkinson, the slytherin desperato, wasn't clinging into Draco... This was confusing at the best of times since Pansy used to be obsessed with him. Pansy was gazing at another on the slytherin table. A girl. Hermione recognised her from years ago. Her name was Samantha Rogers. Her hazel eyes saw pansy staring and Samantha winked at her, causing pansy to blush. She flipped her dirty blonde hair around to face Hermione before giving her a small wave. Hermione waved back with a weak smile to then see Pansy giving her a cold state that made shivers run down her spine. Pansy kissed a piece of Parchment and it flew onto my lap.

Hello Mudblood,
Have you got a staring problem because I can fix that with my fists.
You tell anyone what you saw and you will be dinner for the Creatures in the dark forest. Nice job fixing those beaver teeth of yours... If only you could fix that disgusting blood of yours.
P.P

Hermione kept the note in her pocket. She didn't reply but saw that smug look of Pansy's face. Hermione touched her skin and felt the coldness beneath her fingers. She got up from the table and went back to the common room. She walked through into her dormitory and pulled out her book.
She dragged her fingers across the book and it opened. It held every insult, every piece of parchment that made her upset. She looked through it to see even some from her 'friends'

Hey know it all,
I've got Quidditch so I can't do my homework. Do it for me :)
Ron
P.s: If you don't do it then that means that you don't care about my future since you won't even help me.

Written in the 2nd grade by Ronald Weasley.

Hermione,
I'm sorry but you can't come home this holiday, your grandma passed away and your father is very upset. We don't want to upset you and make you feel worse by staying here with us. we know how much you love Hogwarts and we know you won't mind staying for a holiday. We love you
Mum and dad xx

Written in the 5th year by my parents.

So many memories. So many insults. So many heartbreaks and sorrows. It just makes you wonder whether or not you actually want to go through this for the rest of your life. To deal with this for eternity. Be judged by looks and blood type.

Hermione sank into the coldness of her bed and let the tears that pricked her eyes fall, staining the pages of her final letter given to her by her parents. Her eyes shut close and she slept with dreams of nightmares and horrors.

Hermione woke up covered in sweat from head to toe. Her pupils wide in horror as she tries to control her ragged breaths. She wipes her eyes with her shaking hands and puts on her cloak on before going outside the protection of the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione shivered as she walked through the corridors of the school. She mutters under her breath that is wasn't real. None of it was real until her body hits another causing her to scramble on the floor. "who is it?" She asked and the voice bubbles up with laughter. They had used a potion to adapt and change their voice. Hermione was scared as she tried to identify who it was but couldn't get her mind to cooperate.

"Awh Granger doesn't recognise me?" The voice chuckled. Hermione scrambled for her wand and her hand was crushed under the sole of their shoe. She let out a groan of pain and her wand was ripped from her grasp. "I have wanted to do this for so long. Teach you a lesson for years." They whispered in her ear and the potion wavered. She whimpered and a shoe kicked her cheek causing blood to flew out of her mouth as her teeth scratched her cheek walls.

She scrambled and tried to get up before being pushed to the ground. They grabbed her leg and with one swift pull, the leg dislocated out of its socket. She screamed as pain shot through her body. Her eyes flew open as she tried to hide away from the pain. Another shot of pain flew up from her side as she bit her lip tightly. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of screaming... Not again.

"scream! I want you to scream." She shook her head before a spell hit her body. "Sectumsepra!" Hermione then let her tears all and screamed as loud a she could. She could feel their ragged breath in her ear as blood poured from her wounds. She felt their touch near her lacerations and felt their hand plunge into the open cut. She screamed again and again as they twisted their fingers. She heard the voice chuckle as her mind was pulled into darkness.

She woke up to a platinum haired boy screaming her name. She woke up and stared into those Grey eyes. "Malfoy..."

"Hermione! Your alive oh god." His voice shaking raggedly and his cheeks stained with tears. He picked her up in his arms with ease and ran to the medical ward. "Hermione..."

"Don't... I- read the n-ote." Her voice stuttered and his eyes widened.

"You did?" His voice breaking.

"Yes... I copied the note and read it in private. You looked desperate and scared so I did." She said as her breathing became shallow.

"No Hermione! Stay with me! Stay with me!" He begged and Hermione's eyes strained to stay awake. "Save me Hermione. I know you can."

"J-just tell me their n-name." Hermione sighed.

"If only it was that simple. I can't. They put a spell on me that refuses me the ability to talk about them at all. Appearance in all." Hermione groaned. "You will figure it out, I know you will."

"How can you be so sure?" She said.

"Because it's you Hermione." Hermione's eyes fluttered shut and all she could hear was the screaming of her name and the small brush of cold lips on her forehead.