'Harry Potter in Hogwarts? Bloody Hell'

AN: I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I have had problems at home that i have had to deal will so thank you all for being so patient with me :)

Draco's hands began to sweat as they made their way through the underground tunnel. Neville Longbottom was explaining to Harry how he came across the tunnel but Draco's mind couldn't focus. He shook his head as his vision became blurred. Soon a sweet voice brought him back, "Malfoy? are you alright?" Hermione Granger asked him and Draco nodded.

Soon they reached the end of the tunnel and Neville opened the Portrait straight into... The worst place possible for Draco. The Gryffindor common room. Everyone began to clap as they all saw Harry's face. Soon everyone jumped out and Draco followed shortly after. Silence filled the room as if the every air was toxic to take in.

"Why is Malfoy here?" Seamus Finnigan, the Irish leprechaun asked to kill the suspense and tension in the room.

"I don't know ask Hermione..." Ron mumbled something under his breath that no one was able to hear but him... 'The mudblood.'

"what's that Weasel-bee?" Draco scowled, turns out someone actually heard him.

"Nothing Ferret." Ron snapped back and Hermione just rolled her eyes.

"He is here because he saved my life. Any other objections?" Hermione's eyes narrowed as if daring anyone to speak up and Draco just chuckled to himself.

"Well? What are you here Harry?" Harry went to explain but Ron butted in, as usual.

"We are looking for something connected to Ravenclaw." Ron said proudly.

"What is it?" They asked and Ron's smirk faded.

"We don't know..." Awkward silence filled the room.

"Where is it?" Dean Thomas spoke up soon after.

"We have no clue of that... either." Harry said. "But it can help us defeat Vol- You know who."

"You do realise you have given us nothing... How on earth are we supposed to find this thing without knowing anything about it?" butt soon after Seamus finished his question, Ginny Weasley, the love of the chosen ones life, came rushing through the door to then proceed to throw herself in Harry's arms.

"You stupid-" Ginny went to rant but Harry cut her off with a kiss making Ron queasy. "Harry James Potter, you can't just barge in here after god knows how many months, without sending any letters, and act like everything's fine!" Ginny lifted her hand and gave him a slap around the face before putting her arms around him. "Don't you dare do it ever again." and even Draco had to admit, 'The Weaselette is scary when she is angry.'

Draco shivered as the light from the moon came through the window. Something was wrong as he paled considerably. His legs began to shake and he fell to the floor. Hermione quickly rushed to his side as all the other Gryffindor's watched. Luna, in her dreamy way, walked over to help Hermione lift him up.

Draco felt Guilt rush through his veins. All these years he always picked on her and called her Loony Lovegood and here she is helping him... Even if he didn't deserve it...

Luna smiled at him before skipping back to her place amongst the Gryffindor's. "I know something in my house. The diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw." she smiled and Neville blushed, watching her.

Cho Chang shook her head. "Luna... don't you get it, no one alive has seen it."

"Hold up... what's a diadem?" Ron spoke up and Draco chuckled.

"It's a crown moron." Draco rolled his eyes and caught Hermione stifling a laugh.

Ginny then paled. "Oh i forgot... Harry was spotted in Hogsmeed... Snape knows you are here..."

"What's so bad about that?" Draco said.

"He is a Death Eater. He killed Dumbledore." Draco sighed. So Dumbledore hid from everyone.

"Let's go." Harry said.

*

Every house was sent to the Great Hall. Two Death Eaters stood at the front watching over the next generation. Severus Snape watched every child, watching body language, anything to give something away.

"Harry Potter was seen in Hogmead... this evening. Anyone with information about this... come forward now and if you try to conceal him, the punishment will be severe. Anyone who has helped Mr Potter and has not come forward will also be seen as... equally guilty." Everyone was silent around the room and Snape moved his greasy hair out of his face. But soon everyone moved out of the way and Harry Potter walked out in a Gryffindor robe...

Harry potter saw McGonagall being treated like dirt by a filthy Death Eater and Anger filled his senses as he lifted his wand and said, "crucio." The Death Eater fell to the floor in a spasm of agony. "Bellatrix was right. You really do have to mean it."

McGonagall turned around in shock. "Potter?" She said as she feasted her eyes upon the Chosen one. "Why did you do that?" Indicating towards the shivering Death Eater.

"He was treating you like Dirt Professor." Harry said and McGonagall was filled with pride.

Snape stood there and swallowed his fear. Now Potter was in the room, all the students would be in danger. So Snape raised his wand and McGonagall moved Harry out of the way.

Mcgonagall whipped her wand around as red flashes came out of her wand. All everyone could think was, 'She should really be called Mcgonabadass.'

Mcgonagall hit Snape with all the spells she could think off as Snape was desperately trying to defend himself and even took out his fellow Death Eaters and only Draco knew that he did it to protect the students.

Soon the moon was high and Draco felt sweat trickle down his face as he avoided the windows and the moon's rays. Soon the battle of Hogwarts would begin... and Draco would be faced with a harsh choice. His family or the light.