My heart pounds more and more as we both get into the shower.

"Stel." He says.

"Yeah?" I ask letting the water hit my face and body.

"Your beautiful." He says shaking his head in awe.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. How am I so lucky to even have you?" He says kissing me as the water hits both of our faces.

His warmth on me and the warm water make it all so perfect I don't want it to end.

I wrap my arms around him tighter and he runs his hand down my back not touching me down there.

He knows how to be so intimate yet romantic.

We kiss until we feel the water change temperatures from hot to warm.

I grab my shampoo and he does the same and we wash our hair.

As I'm about to grab the body wash, he stops me.

"Can I do it?" He smiles.

"Harry." I say shaking my head and putting my hair behind my ears.

"Can I? I want to feel every curve and angle of your body." He says coming closer to me.

I still tremble every time I look at him.

How could I let him do that?

I fight my nerves and nod.

He takes the body soap and pours it in his hands.

"Ready babe?" He smirks.

He starts to rub the soap on my arms and caresses my fingertips.

Then he moves to my arms and neck which make me even more nervous.

He kisses me as he moves to my chest which make me feel so vulnerable.

He massages my skin and moves to my stomach making it harder to breathe.

Every touch he has seems to take away any pain, or worries.

When he starts to massage my hips, I stop him making me feel like a child.

"Don't worry. It'll feel good." He remarks:

He starts to bring his hands between my legs and right then and there I felt so...alive.

He massages more and more and I feel like I'm going to explode.

I let out a few moans to let him know I'm enjoying it, which I am.

He runs until I get an orgasm and then starts rubbing back up all the way to my neck again.

He doesn't say anything but look at me while I pant like a little girl.

"Told you." He smirks.

"That was amazing." I say kissing him.

"You're." He smiles and then we kiss more.

By the time were done with our shower, it's 8.

That's was awhile actually.

We didn't have any sex, but more intimacy.

I love it. I love him.

I get changed into comfortable pjs and walk into Harry bedroom feeling like someone foreign.

"Stop being so shy." He smiles laying on the bed.

"I'm not." I lie.

"Come and lay down." He suggests.

I don't argue and go lay with him. I like this feeling of summer love, that we can do whatever we want and no one will stop us. Except the fact that Heracles for college in 2 days.

As I'm laying down with him he wraps on arm around my hip giving me butterflies.

He kisses my face softly and it feels like angels kissing but he's actually there.

"I don't want to leave." He says looking down at me.

"I don't want you to leave either." I say looking up.

"Why can't you just be ugly and annoying?" He laughs.

"What?" I laugh back.

"You make it so hard to leave when your beautiful, and smart, and funny, and sexy, and what not." He says moving his finger along my cheek.

He pulls my chin so that way our lips meet.

We fall asleep together and when I wake up the next morning, he's gone.

"Harry?" I question out loud.

I get up and walk to the door and see a note on it.

"I went to work earlier so that way I could have more nighttime with you.

Love Harry xx"

That's sweet. I get up and get dressed into something simple but cute and think about what I need to do today.

I should run to my house for more clothes and anything I need since I'll be staying here at Harry's.

I grab my purse and run to my car to leave the cold snow.

When I get to my house I walk in and see Joseph and my mom sitting together.

"Stella I didn't know you would be home!" She instantly smiles and stands up to hug me.

"Hi mom." I say accepting her hug.

"How are you? I haven't hear from you in days." She says with a concerning voice.

"I was at Harry's. Ive been spending a a lot if time with him because... Because he's going to college on Friday." I spit out.

"What? Wow, how come I haven't heard about this?" She says raising her eyebrows.

"Because we just found out a few days ago." I say trying not to think about it too much.

"Well, I have dinner reservations tonight if you two would like to come. it's going to be at a place downtown called Italiano's. Come." she says with a smile.

"Okay." I agree.

"Well Taylor told me you are throwing a party." she laughs.

"Yeah, it's probably Thursday. " I nod.

"Great. We'll be at Harry's for the party." she says practially inviting herself.

"No one will be here at the house for the week next week. You'll be here with maybe your sister." she adds.

"I'm staying at my place. Well Harry's." I correct myself.

"What? Your not coming home?" she says curiously.

"No." I shake my head.

"Well then." She says immediately looking at Joseph.

"Hi Joseph." I say hugging him.

"Sorry I didn't greet you when I walked in my mother kinda distracted me."

"Oh no it's fine." He laughs.

I go to my room and grab another bag if clothes and things I need while I'm there.

When I walk out of my room with a big bag, my mom looks at me as if I were an animal.

"Your welcome to come back home." she says.

"Thanks." I say walking out and going back to Harrys.

Should I go back home or stay at Harrys? I don't know if it will make me miss him more while I'm there, or just forget about him.