Chapt 18

The next day:

Chris's POV:

Hearing everything that my kids said about me and Yessenia, makes me feel bad more and more because I now know that it is effecting my kids. It's also effecting me in so many ways. I want her back. I need her back. I can't take this anymore. The kids are home with my mom. So I drove to Yessenia's house. I knocked on her door and she answered. We just stood there looking at each other. It felt like hours, but it was only a few seconds later, she broke the silence.

Yessenia: What do you want?

Chris: I need to talk to you.

Yessenia: About what?

Chris: I just need to talk to you. Please give me some time.

Yessenia: *moves to the side*

Chris: *walks in*

Yessenia: *closes the door* what is it you wanna talk about.

Chris: Us.

Yessenia: What about us?

Chris: Yessenia I miss you. I need you in my life again.

Yessenia: You should've thought of that before you had your babymomma on your manhood and your tongue down her throat.

Chris: I'm sorry Yessenia. She was a mistake. I didn't mean to hurt you like that.

Yessenia: Chris I was there for you. I was your girlfriend not that bitch you call a babymomma. I was at the hospital with you and your daughter when she passed out yesterday. I was there. Where the hell was her mother? Nowhere to be fucking found. She doesn't even care about her own kids. All she cares about, is what's inside your damn pants. You made me feel like everything we had was a joke. Like you played me the whole time. I'm not something to play with. I don't play games with my heart and feelings. Do you know how bad I felt seeing you with someone you used to be with?

Chris: No, but I know how bad I felt when you walked out.

Yessenia: But it didn't feel as bad as the pain I felt when I did walk out. You tore me apart. I was starting to love you, and you made that go away.

Chris: Yessenia I'm sorry. I never meant to do anything like this to you. Please give me one last chance. I need you back in my life. I love you baby. You're everything I want and need. I don't want nobody else. *tears running down his face* all I want is you. I miss you. I miss us. Please give me a chance and I promise from this day forward I will never mess up again. I promise I will be better than before. I will do whatever I gotta do to get you back. I will get on my knees and beg. *gets on his knees and holds her hands* please give me a chance.

Yessenia: *tears running down her face* I'm scared Chris. I don't wanna go down this road again. I love you too, but I don't wanna do this again.

Chris: I promise we won't have to do this again. I will do better from now on. I promise I will. Baby please take me back. I love you so much Yessenia.

Yessenia: *kneels in front of him* I love you too. I'll give you another chance, just promise me that you will never do this again.

Chris: I promise that I will never do this or anything else that will break your heart again.

Yessenia: Okay.

Chris: *stands up* I love you.

Yessenia: And I love you.

Chris: *kisses her*

Yessenia: *kisses back*

Chris: *pulls her closer*

Yessenia: *wraps her arms around his neck*

30 seconds later:

Chris: *breaks the kiss*

Yessenia: I want you to make it up to me.

Chris: Whatever you want me to do.

Yessenia: I want you, to take me upstairs, take me to the room, and make love to me.

Chris: You sure you ready for that?

Yessenia: Yes I'm ready.

Chris: Well imma warn you, I'm not easy in bed. I'll make love to you all day and night. *turns her around and pulls her closer to him with her back against his chest* every stroke, is a piece of love. Each stroke, deep inside you. Getting faster and faster by the second. Listening to you moan and scream. Makes me go harder. But it feels good.

Yessenia: *closes her legs*

Chris: *opens her legs* that shows a lot. Just me telling you how it goes makes you feel good right?

Yessenia: Mhm.

Chris: *slips his hand inside her panties*

Yessenia: *moans*

Chris: That feels good?

Yessenia: Mhm *moans*

Chris: *takes his hand out* that's how I'll make you feel. And even better than that after that happens.

Yessenia: Do it.

Chris: *picks her up and carries her upstairs*

4 hours later:

Yessenia's POV:

Whoa buddy. When I tell you that Chris put it down. This nigga put it down. He knows how to work every single part of my body. He would be so gentle with me first, then he started going in rough. It felt so good. I didn't know if I could handle it the way I was screaming. He just have it to me good. He definitely made it up to me. Outside of all that, I'm glad I got my man back. We've been through hell and back, but we ended up back together. I love Chris, and that's not gonna change. Anyway, we are just lying here. He was holding me while I was on his chest. I just love how I feel when I'm in his arms. I feel safe, protected, loved, cared for, wanted, and so much more. He makes me feel some type of way, but I love the way he makes me feel.

Chris: You iight?

Yessenia: Yea.

Chris: Iight.

Yessenia: *drifting off to sleep*

Chris: *kisses her forehead* I love you.

Yessenia: I love you too.

*They fall asleep in each others arms.*

___________________________________

Zamari~Love