Chapt 14

2 weeks later:

Chris's POV:

So, this week were in Paris. I've decides to fly back to Chicago to pick up Yessenia. I got her address from Areal. She doesn't know that I'm coming. We are staying in Paris for a week because its a nice place and we all wanna be able to do something here. I'm on my way to pick her up right now. I pulled up to her house in about 3 minutes. I knocked on the door and Jordan answered. I told him to tell Yessenia to come downstairs since she was upstairs. She came down and she was glowing. She looked beautiful as always.

Yessenia: Jordan who's at the...*looks at Chris and smiles*

Chris: Go pack your bags.

Yessenia: Why?

Chris: We're leaving. Don't take forever either because I gotta get back.

Yessenia: You were suppose to call me before you send me off.

Chris: Well I couldn't wait to see you. So I decided to come get you myself.

Yessenia: Awww that's nice.

Chris: Now go pack your stuff so we can go.

Yessenia: Wait. Jordan you'll be good by yourself?

Jordan: I'm going to my sister's this week so I'll be good.

Yessenia: Iight boo.

*Yessenia packs her stuff and they leave.*

Yessenia: So where are we goin?

Chris: Paris.

Yessenia: Where?

Chris: Paris.

Yessenia: Are you for real?

Chris: Yea.

Yessenia: You're taking me to Paris?

Chris: Yes Nia. We're staying for the week. Paris is a nice place. And I wanted you to come out there with me. And the girls wanna see you again.

Yessenia: That's sweet.

Chris: So what you been up to since I left?

Yessenia: Well, I've been up to a lot of shit.

Chris: Like what?

Yessenia: It's a long ass story.

Chris: And we got a long ass time.

Yessenia: Okay. Well, Kira came to my house 2 days after yall left. She asked me if I was upset with her. I honestly am mad with her because she knows how I am about shit like that. And on top of that, I've never seen Areal fight like that so I know that hurt her really bad. And seeing my sister hurt like that makes me really mad at the person who hurt her. So yea I'm pissed at her. So Sevyn took her spot. Sev is a better friend then she was. But its all good because the bitch ain't never coming towards me, Jordan, Sev, and definitely not Areal.

Chris: I missed the whole thing. What happened. Why was Areal beating her up like that?

Yessenia: She saw her trying to kiss August and she heard everything that she was saying. So she got sick of her talking shit and dragged her into the lobby and beat her ass. I told Real to watch out for her because I heard her on the phone with someone saying that she was gonna go after him and she better watch out and all that shit. So she already knew she was gonna do something like this. I was ready for her to drag her too.

Chris: Why?

Yessenia: So I can jump in.

Chris: You won't do shit.