Chapt 2

*The next day*

*At school*

Areal's POV:

I'm at school and standing at my locker. Jaz is standing next to me at her locker. I look over and see August and his bestfriend Cameron. He looked at me and smiled that breath taking smile that I love so much. I couldn't show any type of fear or any type of love towards him. He walked up to me and just looked at me. After a few seconds, he finally broke the silence between us.

August: I see you came to school today. Did I beat you so bad that you had to stay home?

Areal: *silent*

August: I'll take that as a yes. How about I beat you bad enough where you can stay home forever.

Areal: August what did I ever do to you? What did I do to make you act like this? We used to be bestfriends years ago. Now look at us. All those promises we made about never hurting each other. All those promises you made to Mel about never putting your hands on girls, especially me. He told you to never hurt me in your life, but now you're beating on me and hurting me every single time you see me around. I know he's not happy with you right now. If he was here right now he would smack you dead in your face for doing this to me. So tell me what it is. Tell me what I did to you. Tell me how I hurt you bad enough for you to start being a bully.

August: Areal I don't wanna talk about all that.

Areal: No tell me what your reason is. Tell me what I did August.

August: Areal I'm not talking about it.

Areal: Why not. You talk about everything else. Like I got 2 kids at a young age. Like I got raped at the age of 13, after you promised to keep that a family secret. You talk about that but you don't wanna talk about this. So, what's the reason August?

August: I'm not telling you nothing.

Areal: Fine. Just know that Mel said until you tell me, you won't be the same person that you used to be. You know I'm not lying because I always keep it real with you. Speaking of keeping it real, tell the real August Alsina, my bestfriend, that I love him and to call me when he can. August you hurt me. I look at you different. I look at you like you are someone I should be scared of. I wasn't gonna say anything, but this isn't the August I fell in love with 2 years ago. When you see him, tell him in said hey and he knows where to find me. Come on Jaz let's go. *walks away with Jazmyn*

August: *silent*

Cameron: Yo, what are you gonna do? You know you love her just stop this cover up man.

August: I am. Sooner than you think. If she doesn't believe that I changed, imma keep trying until she does.

Cameron: So what are you gonna do?

August: I'm gonna go to her house after school and talk to her. That's all I wanna do. You're right, I do love her. I love Areal with everything I got inside of me. I didn't wanna asnwer her question because I don't wanna tell her how I feel.

Cameron: That's still not a good answer. Why are you doing this to her Aug?

August: A while back I started catching feelings for her. I didn't tell her though. She started going out with a guy named Raytez. I told her he was no good, but she didn't wanna listen. So then she came to my house crying with her clothes ripped up. I let her come inside and she told me that he raped her. Now she has twins. Zarian and Ziyon. I love those kids like they're mine. I know that they will be happy to see me. Making her and her kids happy, makes me happy. Now I don't even feel like the same person. I feel different, I look at myself different, I just don't know what to think of myself anymore. She's right. I'm not the same person. I really gotta fix this. Imma go to her house after school.