Chapt 12

Yessenia and Chris:

Chris's POV:

Seeing Yessenia open the door, I couldn't help but stare. She's just beautiful. She's beautiful all around. Beautiful eyes, long thick hair, nice slim waist, little bit of ass, little thickness on her, but that's okay. I ain't really interested in her ass, I'm interested in her face and personality. Her beauty inside and out. Anyway, we pulled up to the restaurant. I made reservations for us on the roof. It overlooks Chicago. It's an amazing view. We sat down and ordered. A few minutes later we got our drinks and food and started eating and talking. She's has an amazing personality. She's gentle and laid back. And that's what I like. I can tell that she has a little hood in her every Puerto Rican has a little thug in her. In the middle of the date she would be teaching me some words in Spanish. I got some of it and some of it I didn't get, but that's okay. We still made jokes about it. Right now we're just looking at the view. She went over there and looked. I walked over there beside her and looked over at the view with her. I looked over at her and admired her beauty.

Yessenia: *looks at him* what? *laughs*

Chris: *laughs* nothing. You're just beautiful.

Yessenia: Thank you. How many times are you gonna tell me that I'm beautiful?

Chris: Until I can't say it anymore.

Yessenia: Awww that's sweet. Are you always like this?

Chris: Only when I see a beautiful girl.

Yessenia: I never thought that you would be this way.

Chris: Why you say that?

Yessenia: Because when you think about it, you're a celebrity, I'm just a normal girl, and you would never have time to go out on a date with someone like me.

Chris: Some celebrities are different. I'm not like that. I love my fans and I would do anything to see them happy. So if taking the time out to see them and spend time with them makes them happy then that's what I'll try to do. With you its different. I saw you and I knew right then I had to take you on a date.

Yessenia: What makes me different then all the other girls? You have lots of beautiful girls who would possibly die for you. Why me out of millions?

Chris: I don't know. Its something about you. I can't point it out, but it's something.

Yessenia: Oh okay. Well, hopefully we'll keep in touch like I want us to.

Chris: Most definitely. I will make it my business to stay in contact with you.

Yessenia: Okay.

Chris: You ready to go?

Yessenia: Yea.

Chris: You want me to take you home?

Yessenia: You can take me back to the hotel. I'm pretty sure they are still up.

Chris: Iight let's go.

Yessenia: Okay.

*They leave and go back to the hotel. He walks her back to the room.*

Yessenia: This was fun. Thanks for taking me out.

Chris: I'm glad you had a good time.

Yessenia: Yea I did. Well, imma let you rest. I'll be here tomorrow before you leave so I can say bye to Areal.

Chris: What about me?

Yessenia: And you too.

Chris: Oh iight that's better.

*They both laugh*

Yessenia: I'll see you tomorrow.

Chris: Yes you will. Goodnight beautiful.

Yessenia: Goodnight handsome. *walks in the room*

Chris: *walks to his room*