Chapt 9

2 weeks later:

Areal's POV:

So right now we are on our way to the park with the kids. We decided to meet Trenton and his parents there where we could talk to them and let the kids play. We pulled up to the park. As we pulled up Zarian started to get excited.

Zarian: There he is. He's here. OMG I'm scared.

August: Girl calm your nerves. He's not famous.

Zarian: But he is cute.

Areal: Just let her have her moment.

August: Yea okay. Come on lil girl.

*They all get out of the car and walk over to Trenton's parents.*

Kari: Hi I'm Kari Trent's mom.

Areal: Areal Zarian's mom.

August: How you doing. Zarian's dad August.

Mike: Hey I'm Mike. Trent's dad.

*The kids go over to the playground while the adults talked*

Zarian's POV:

So far everything is fun. Tent and I are having fun together. Now we are on the swings talking. He is really funny to me. He is nice too. I really like Trent, but I don't know if he can be my boyfriend or if he likes me too.

Trent: You look really beautiful today.

Zarian: Thank you.

Trent: Can I tell you a secret?

Zarian: Sure.

Trent: I know you like me.

Zarian: *looks at her lap while blushing*

Trent: You don't have to be shy or embarrassed. I like you too.

Zarian: *looks at him* really??

Trent: Yea. You're a cool girl. You're smart, funny, and you're very pretty.

Zarian: Thank you. You already know I like you. You're also cool, smart, funny, and very cute. You're a nice boy too, and I like that. Every other boy in class don't really talk to me, but you do. So yea you're really nice.

Trent: Thank you. So, how is it like having a twin sister and a little brother?

Zarian: Well, me and Ziyon do almost everything together. We aren't the type of twins who dress alike. We don't like it when people mix us up because we are two different people. My brother Zakiy is just like my dad. He loves to play, so we're always playing with him. He's just a highlight to our family because he keeps us going.

Trent: Oh okay.

Zarian: Yea. Do you have a brother or sister?

Trent: I have a little sister. She's 4 years old. Her name is Kamary, but we call her Kam. She's busy though. She keeps us going all the time. She is aggregating sometimes, but she is still fun.

Zarian: Oh okay.

Trent: Yea. Can I ask you something?

Zarian: Yea sure.

Trent: Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Zarian: Really??

Trent: Yea.

Zarian: My dad is crazy, so I'll have to ask him about that because he may not like that.

Trent: Okay.

Zarian: I'll be back.

Trent: Iight.

I walked over to mom and dad and tapped dad on his arm.

August: What's wrong princess?

Zarian: I gotta talk to you.

August: Iight let's go. We'll be right back.

Areal: Iight.

*With Zarian and August*

August: What's wrong?

Zarian: Well, while me and Trent were on the swings he told me that he knows I like him. Then he said that he likes me. Then after that we talked for a little while about our families. After we finished he said could he ask me something so I said yea sure. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend.

August: What I gotta do with it?

Zarian: You're crazy. If I said yes you probably would do something crazy or say something crazy to him to scare him and that's not happening. So I came to tell you everything. So can I say yes?

August: You really like this lil boy don't you?

Zarian: Yes daddy so very much please???

August: Iight go ahead.

Zarian: Yay thank you daddy.

August: No problem. Go back over there with him.

Zarian: Kay. *runs back to Trent*

August's POV:

It's hard to see my kids grow up. They grow up so fast you don't even know when half of the stuff that's been going on in their lives happened. Zari has a boyfriend. Ziy is gonna have a boyfriend soon. Kiy is gonna start school soon. It's a lot going on. Before you know it they'll be off to collage leaving me and Areal home, hoping and praying that our kids are okay. Hopefully it doesn't happen too soon. I walked back over to the table and sat beside Areal. I put my hand on her waist and just held her in my arms and held her close to me.

*30 minutes later*

Areal's POV:

Right now we're about to leave the park. We called the kids back over and they came running. I looked over to see Trent and Zarian walking and talking. He grabbed her hand and they kept walking. I looked at her and she smiled. I smiled back at her. We'll talk about it later. They walked up to us and let each other's hands go.

Areal: Did you have fun?

Zarian: Yea. I had fun.

Areal: That's good.

August: You ready.

Areal: Yea let's go. It was nice meeting you.

Trent's parents: You too.

*They walk to their cars*

Trent: *runs back to Zarian and give her a hug and kisses her cheek* I'll see you soon.

Zarian: Okay.

*They get in their cars*

Zarian: I am never washing the right side of my face again.

*They all laugh*

___________________________________

Zamari~Love