Chapt 4

*8 months later*

August's POV:

It's been 8 months since the situation with me and Areal went down. I'm still seeing the kids because I'm their dad. I haven't been with anyone else since this happened. Usually I would be with another girl, but I don't want another girl. Anyway, it's spring break so I get the kids for the day. Real is gonna bring the kids to the house and I'll take them back when we're done doing what we wanna do for the day. I was just about to sit down on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. As soon as I opened it the twins attacked me with a hug. I smiled and hugged them back. It always puts a smile on my face when I see them happy.

Twins: Hey daddy.

August: Hey munchkins.

Areal: I gotta go. You can bring them back whenever. If they spend the night call me and let me know.

August: Iight.

Areal: Iight babies come give me a hug.

Twins: *hugs her* bye mommy.

Areal: Bye babies. Love you.

Twins: Love you too.

August: Go put your stuff up in your rooms.

Twins: Okay.

*The twins run upstairs and stay in their room.*

Areal: Iight you know what to do so I'm gonna leave.

August: No, can we talk?

Areal: I don't have time.

August: Just for a minute. All I need is a minute.

Areal: Fine, but only a minute.

August: Come in and sit down.

Areal: *sits on the couch*

August: *sits beside her* I know you are still upset with me. I'm still upset with myself, but I wanna work this out. I haven't been with anyone since it happened and you know that's not like me. This has been going on for 8 months and I'm struggling without you right now. My life is hard without you. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't think, I can't do a lot of things without you. I can't go on without you. I love you. No, I'm in love with you. You're my everything. You're the reason I wake up in the morning. I may not see you, but I know that one day you'll be back in my arms. I don't when, but you will be back in my arms.

Areal: You know I still love you, but I don't know if I can trust you again. I have been through so much and can't take anymore pain. I don't wanna be hurt again. Yea I wanna be with you, but I just don't know if I'm making a mistake or not. I can barely make it through this myself. I just don't wanna get hurt again.

August: I've made my mistakes. I've learned from them. When I hurt you, I lose the best thing I've ever had in my life. You are everything to me and more.

Areal: I do love you. I'm in love with you. I just gotta think on it some more.

August: Take all the time you need.

Areal: I gotta go.

August: Iight.

Areal: *leaves the house*

August: *sighs*

- QueenZamari