Chapt 17

6 months later:

Yessenia's POV:

So, Chris and I have been going through a rough time right now. His babymomma still has feelings for him. She has been doing everything she could do to get him. But what sent me over the edge was those naked pictures that she sent him. One night I walked in to her on his lap and they were kissing. That broke me into pieces. Knowing that I was finally starting to love him. So we are no longer together. Haven't been together for 4 months now. It hurts me, but I'm making it through. I stay in contact with his mom. I stay in contact with the girls. I love them like they're my own. I pick them up every now and then. They stay at my house every now and then. I ended up moving down here so I wouldn't have to travel so far from Chicago to LA. Anyway, right now I'm at work. Oh, I didn't mention that I opened my own hair salon. I have Areal working there, Sevyn working there, and Jordan working there. Jordan works in the front and does makeup. As far as eyebrows, waxing, and washing hair as well. He is mostly the makeup artist though. Sevyn does hair and so does Areal. As I'm working, Jordan walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

Jordan: Someone has to see you. It's really important.

Yessenia: Okay.

I walked out and saw Tamera. I walked up to her and hugged her. She looked worried and sad.

Yessenia: What's wrong momma?

Tamera: Amya. She's in the hospital. She passed out not too long ago and she really wants you there.

Yessenia: Okay. Go there and I'll meet you.

Tamera: Okay. Thanks Nia.

Yessenia: No problem.

*They rush to the hospital and go straight back to Amya's room.*

Chris's POV:

As I'm sitting beside Mya, mom's walks in and I see Yessenia was f right behind her. I miss Yessenia so very much. I know I messed up, but I didn't mean to hurt her like that. I really love Yessenia, and I want her back. She looked over at me and slightly smiled. I slightly smiled back. I looked over at my mom and she was looking at me. She nodded, so I knew what I had to do. I looked over at Amya and she was looking at me too. So was Imani. Mya was happy that Nia was here. Honestly, so was I.

Amya: Hey Nia.

Yessenia: Hey sweetheart. You feel iight?

Amya: Yes and no.

Yessenia: What's wrong?

Amya: My heart hurts.

Yessenia: Why?

Amya: Because you and daddy aren't friends anymore.

Imani: Mine hurts too. You and daddy are suppose to stay friends forever.

Tamera: I'll give yall a minute. *walks out*

Yessenia: *sits down beside Imani* listen yall. Things change. Daddy and I aren't friends anymore for a reason. But no matter what, yall will always be my babies. Yall know you can come to my house whenever. Let me know and I'll tell you if you can come or not. We can hang out together. And do everything else we've been doing together okay.

Girls: Okay.

Yessenia: Iight. I love yall, but I gotta get back to work.

Girls: Okay love you too.

Yessenia: Bye.

Girls: Bye Nia.

*Yessenia walks out the door.*

Tamera: How did it go?

Yessenia: They understand. They are okay.

Tamera: But are you okay?

Yessenia: Telling the girls and making them happy I'm okay. Talking about the situation, no.

Tamera: What's wrong?

Yessenia: It just took me back to when I walked in the house. He told me from the beginning that he would never hurt me. He would always be there for me. He would be the best he can be. But it's like he threw it all out the window, along with me.

Tamera: I know how you feel, but I also know my son. Yea he messed up by meeting around with his babymomma, buy when he realized what he did after you left, all he did was come to me and cry himself to sleep. He doesn't cry after a breakup, but he cried every single day thinking about you. Nia he loves you. He never told you but her does. The things he did for you he's never done for any of his other girlfriends. That shows that he really loves you. He's not the same person. He doesn't do music as much. He's always sad and depressed. He always talks low and not loud like we're used to. He barely gets out of bed. He's just not himself. But it is showing that he really loves you. I'm not saying give him a chance and go with him again because it's your choice. But I am saying that my son loves you. And he misses you. And he needs you. You're all he talks and thinks about. Talk to him and maybe things will go back the way out was.

Yessenia: I'll talk to him later. But right now I gotta go back to work.

Tamera: Okay. Think about what I said.

Yessenia: I will. *hugs her*

Tamera: *hugs back* I love you.

Yessenia: I love you too. *breaks the hug* I'll talk to you later.

Tamera: Okay.

*Yessenia goes back to work.*

___________________________________

Zamari~Love