Prologue

Humans are the gift to the world. Or are they?

When darkness surrounds the world, a young man comes to save his world. He does something that Noone had been able to do in 50 years.

But he saves the world at his personal expense.

As someone rightly said that to achieve something you definitely have to lose something. And here he's paying for the mistakes that the two most powerful forces committed Fifty years back

Read to find out The Raincoat.

She's the light of the world. Her heart is forgiving and loves everyone. But she's has a desire, a desire to be loved and praised for.

He's the evil of the world. Nobody can challenge his authority but the only person who holds his evil heart is that beautiful Angel. He craves for her. He lusts for her.

She's the Angel. He's the Satan

Angel created the most beautiful place in the universe-" Inuorpe".

Satan created the the most devilish thing ever- Darkness.

All the characters in this story is imaginary and belong to alternate universe. Nothing above the characters, belong or resemblance to the real people in life. Thee idea of the story, is basically mine and inspired by the story, Dark and dangerous love written byMollyNight, and 10 sins by GirLegend99 But remember the story idea is mine.....and I haven't copied it. THe story rights belong to me.