Chapter 25

Y/n POV
   I woke up to voices not too far away.
   "She tried to kill Zane. She's going to get arrested if she tries that again." Sounded like Travis.
   "Guys I told you. She doesn't remember anything. Only these dream things she's had." Laurance argued.
   "Well she can't attack Zane whenever she sees him. Even though I wouldn't mind." I think Dante said that.
   "Well I think the moving truck is coming for her today. We should et her up soon." Garroth told the guys. I heard footsteps coming to me. Someone put their hand on my shoulder.
   "Y/n." Dante whispered. "Wake up." I fake woke up, stretching out. I sat up, rubbing my eye. Wait. Where is my hat? I had it on earlier! I heard someone gasp. I look up to see everyone's jaws dropped, except for Travis.
   "You're really pretty!" Dante said. Laurance punched him in the arm.
   "Dude, you don't just say that!" He yelled.
   "Hey baby~" Travis said, looking me up and down.
   "Don't piss me off." I grumbled. Travis stopped talking at that.
   "Do you want breakfast?" Garroth asked.
   "I don't trust you guys and my food anymore." I said, getting up. I yawned and walked out the door. Good timing too. The moving truck was just pulling in. The guys followed me out and helped me unpack.
Time skip :3 Laurance's POV
   We got done unpacking. Y/n crashed on her bed. The guys and I were walking back to our house.
   "She's actually really nice." Garroth randomly said. We all agreed.
   "And she's got a nice boo-" I cut Travis off by hitting him upside the head. I find it odd how in her alternate universe thing we were dating. I mean I think I like her. She's cute, funny, sweet, and not scared to hurt someone. Maybe her alternate universe is actually real and we actually are boyfriend and girlfriend.
   "I think I'm going to keep an eye on Y/n. To make sure she doesn't try to kill someone." I say. I start to walk back to her house.
Y/n POV
   I pretended to fall asleep after unpacking to get the guys to leave. I run downstairs to see if they are still here. They weren't. I ran back to my room and opened my laptop. I go to Google and my fingers start to move across the keyboard. I search for some science websites. I find an article on dreams and how real they can seem. No. This isn't it. I don't remember anything from before yesterday. I continue to look through the website that I'm on. Still nothing! Wait. In my 'dream' I was Death's daughter. I type Death's daughter into the search bar. One result. I was about to click on it when I hear the doorbell ring. Damn. I run down the stairs. I open the door to reveal Laurance.
   "I thought you fell asleep." He said with a smirk.
   "Just to get the guys to leave. I don't mind you being here though." I let him in and we went to my room. He sat on my bed and I went back to my desk. I clicked on the site.
   "What's that?" He asked. I jerked my head away from the screen.
   "Um. Nothing." He got up and looked over my shoulder.
   "Death's daughter?" He asks.
   "Doesn't matter if I'm going to get out of here." I say. He looks confused but I brush him off. I continue scrolling. The site says:
Death's daughter. A legend. A VERY long time ago she was a powerful human. Almost as powerful as Lady Irene herself. She ran away from her home village. Legend has it she was a princess. She fell in love with a Shadow Knight. Long before that she was born from a normal man and woman. Her mother died during birth. A witch cursed the child, having her in a trance where she wouldn't age and she was asleep. Her father killed anyone who got in his way. He was trying to find that witch. Soon enough he found a different witch. Her name is unknown. She lifted the curse off the child.
One day, she disappeared. Where she went was unknown. Rumors say she was in the future. She might even be among us today. She one day returned to her village. She was haunted. She left a message to someone called F/n. It read:
   Dear F/n Zvahl
You know who this is. First off, I'm not telling you if you married him. You know who I'm talking about. Second, don't let 'him' see this. I looked behind me. He read this with a confused look. He somewhat understood and walked away. You want to get back, I know. Go to Oak street. Climb the tree that your gut says to. I have someone coming to meet you there soon. They will tell you the instructions from there. Good luck. Don't worry about the others. They will forget you existed in their time.
-Y/n
We don't know what this means but we are trying to decode it. That's all I needed to know. I closed the tab and deleted the history of being on that page. I race down the stairs, Laurance hot on my trail.
   "Y/n! What's happening? Why did that page have my last name on it?!"
   "Laurance. Please don't follow me. Just go home and act like you didn't see anything. Got it?" He nodded. He went home and I jogged to Oak street. Which tree? My gut feeling? My gut's feeling like its gonna puke if this gets any stranger. I walked down the street until I saw the purple tree. Just like Aph's. I walked over to it. So did someone else.
   "F/n Zvahl?" He asked. I nodded and he handed me an envelope. He then left. I opened it up and it read:
I would have put this with the original message but too many hazards. Take the lighter out of your pocket. Pluck a leaf and light it on fire, drop it on the ground when you do this. When it burns up you should get sleepy. Don't fight it.
-Future you :3
   I folded the paper and shoved it in my bag. I brought out a black lighter that said 'ready?' On it. "Yes." I whispered. I took a leaf from the tree above me. I lit the flame and set the leaf ablaze. I dropped it and it turned into a raging fire. The smoke filled my chest. My vision was clouding. Don't fight it. I sat down on the sidewalk and fell asleep.

I've done well today with updating. Yay me. Anyways hope you guys like the story so far. Tell me if you don't because I am always open to improving it.
Word count: 1151