Chapter 8

Y/n-Your name
F/n-Fake name
H/c-Hair color
H/l-Hair length
E/c-Eye color
F/c-Favorite color
2/f/c-Second favorite color
H/n-Horse name
W/n-Wyvern name
I will add more when I need to!

Y/n POV
I got ready for mine and Laurance's date-thing. I decided to dress casual because he asked to hang out, not to go on a fancy date. I put on some black skinny jeans and a f/c t-shirt. I decided to wear my 2/f/c hood too since we were just hanging out. I put my sword on my side, I didn't want to fight something unprepared. I heard a knock at my door. Hmm. He's 15 minutes early. I opened the door and saw Garroth.
"Oh hey, Garroth. Do you need anything?" I asked him.
"Yeah... C-Can I come in?" He asked.
"Um sure? But Laurance is going to be here soon. We are going to hang out," I explained. He came inside and we sat on my couch.
"Listen, Y-Y/n. I-I uhh. I like y-you..." He finally spat out. My mind flooded with different thoughts. What if Laurance saw and thinks I like him back? What is Garroth going to do when I tell him I can't return those feelings? Why did he have to tell me this right now? Doesn't he like Aphmau? My mind raced.
"Uhhh... Listen Garroth. I like you as a friend, a guard too. I can't return those feelings for you though. I like Laurance. No. I love him. And nothing can get in the way of that. I hope you understand," I told him. Forcing a shy smile at the end.
"Ah. Yes I get it. He got up and was about to leave when Laurance knocked on my door. I opened the door and Garroth left. Laurance looked at him wearily and came in.
"What was Garroth doing here?" He wondered.
"I'll tell you later but for now let's do something!" I said excitedly.
"Right. What do you want to do?" He asked me. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to sit on a roof and star gaze.
"Follow me," I said, grabbing his hand. I grabbed a blanket and a couple of pillows and climbed up to my roof, Laurance following me. I put down they pillows and lied down on one.
"Come on!" I whined. Laurance rolled his eyes and lied down next to me. I pulled the blanket over us because it was kind of chilly out. We looked up at the sky for hours, talking about random things.
Garroth's POV
I knew I shouldn't have confessed my feelings for her! I made a fool of myself. I sat down on the ground, leaning up against a tree. I saw Y/n take Laurance on top of her roof with her. If only that was me. I heard them talking. I felt bad for hearing them so I went back to the guard tower and trained some more.
Y/n POV
Laurance looked over at me and smiled.
"What?" I asked him, also smiling
"You're beautiful when you are happy," he told me. This made me blush. The only reason I was happy was because I was around him. I scoot a little closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body. Soon I drift into sleep.
Time skipppppp
The sun shined in my eyes. I notice that someone is holding me. I turn and see Laurance. I smile thinking of the good times I had with him last night. Then I realize that I'm outside, on my roof. He starts to wake up and he also realized we were on my roof. I sit up and look at my watch. 6:35 am.
   "I had fun last night, Laurance." I told him.
   "Heh, me too." He replied. He stood up and stretched out. I got up and climbed back down with my pillows and blanket. Laurance trailed behind me. I threw the blanket on my couch and put the pillows downstairs. Laurance was about to leave when I stopped him.
   "Wait. I have to tell you something..." I said wearily.
   "What's is it?" He asked me.
   "So yesterday about 15 minutes before you came over Garroth came over. I let him inside and he told me he...likes me. I told him I like you, not him and I couldn't return his feelings." I explained.
   "So that's why he was over here last night." He pondered this for a little while. "Well I'm glad you told him that,"
   "I love you, Laurance." I said for the first time. He was stunned but he smiled.
   "I love you too," he said.
   "So does this mean I'm your girlfriend?" I asked slightly giggling.
   "I guess so." He told me with a smirk.
Laurance's POV
   She told me she loved me. I kissed her on the forehead and left, going to the guard tower. When I got there I saw Garroth.
   "Hey, Garroth!" I said, trying to forget what Y/n told me.
   "Hey. Did you have fun last night? I saw this morning you were still on
Y/n's roof." He explained
   "Heh, yeah. We fell asleep up there. But yeah it was fun." I told him. I smiled and walked into my room. I hope Garroth wasn't mad at me for dating Y/n. He could have made a move on her but he didn't so it's his fault I guess.
   After a while of thinking I went out on patrol.
Y/n POV
   I grabbed my sword and my hood and left the house. I didn't really know what to do so I just wandered around the village. I went out to the docks to sit and let my thoughts flow. When I sat down I saw a boat. It wasn't a huge boat, but it wasn't a raft either. I tried to get a better look but failed to do so. I ran to Aphmau's house and told her.
   "Okay, thank you, Y/n." She said. I nodded and ran back to the shore. I realized it was a boat from Scaleswind.

Sorry this was a bit late. I was dying my sisters hair and then played Call Of Duty with her some. But hey it's here :3
Word count: 1076