Chapter 10

Y/n-Your name
F/n-Fake name
H/c-Hair color
H/l-Hair length
E/c-Eye color
F/c-Favorite color
2/f/c-Second favorite color
H/n-Horse name
W/n-Wyvern name
I will add more when I need to!

Your POV
I opened the bag and saw guard armor. 4 sets actually. I slung the bag over my shoulder and ran to the guard tower. Dante, Garroth and Laurance were all there.
"Guys guys guys!!! I have something from Katelyn!" I squealed. I put the bag on a nearby table and brought out armor sets one by one. I grabbed one with a dark blue cape and handed it to Garroth. I handed the green one to Laurance and the red one to Dante. Lastly I pulled out mine. It looked a little different from theirs, considering my body type was different. It had a f/c (if your fav color is red, dark blue or green then use a different color) cape and a matching hood. I've started to like hoods... A lot. I pulled out some advanced weapons too. Garroth had a diamond sword type thing, Laurance had a huge emerald sword, and Dante had cool red Katanas. I had a f/c broadsword that emitted 2/f/c particles. Garroth's jaw dropped when he saw the gifts.
"Oh my Irene! I designed these when I lived in O'khasis! We must repay her, these are some of the best armor out there!" Garroth seemed excited.
"I agree. I will give her some diamonds tomorrow but for now~ let's try them on!" I went to my old room and put it on, the hood too but I kept it down for now. I came out to the main area and waited for the guys. After 10 minutes Laurance came out first.
"Looking ravishing, Sir Laurance," I said in a bad British accent. I giggled.
"Same to you, Lady Y/n," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.
"Just kiss already!" Shouted Dante. I whipped my head around to Dante and Garroth laughing their butts off. I blushed a bright red and Laurance let go of me. I'm pretty sure he was blushing too.
"Heh, anyways, these are great!" Dante said referring to our armor.
"Yeah I really do like mine. People don't really make girl armor so it's rare when I find a good set." I tell them.
"Garroth you did a great job designing these! I'm sure Cadenza would be proud." Laurance said, giggling.
"Thanks. I'm surprised that O'khasis hadn't used them yet for some of their guards." Garroth told us.
"Well it's getting dark out so I'm going to head home. See you all tomorrow." I said while going to the ladder.
   "See ya!" They all three said in unison.
I got home and took off my armor. I made an armor rack and put it next to my dresser. I put my armor and my new hood on it. I got changed into grey sweats and a black tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to sleep.
Laurance's POV
   Y/n left for her house and I was about to go to my room when the guys stopped me.
   "You two are cute together." Dante said. Garroth seemed a little mad about this statement but I brushed him off.
   "Thanks." I didn't really know what to say. I felt my cheeks heating up like they did when Dante shouted at us earlier. I turned around and went into my room and took off my armor and put on a green shirt sleeve shirt and light blue pajama pants. I drifted off to sleep thinking about her.
~Magical time skip~
Y/n POV
I woke up at about 8:00 am. I had to see Katelyn so I decided to get ready. I put on my armor so she knows that I like it. Also I felt safer with it on. I put on the hood that she gave me and my new sword. I grabbed 4 stacks of diamond blocks, what Garroth told me to give to her. I made some toast and ate it on my way to the docks.
When I got there a Scaleswind guard led me onto the ship. We went down a ladder and walked through a door to what seemed to be Katelyn's room.
"Lady Katelyn, you have a visitor." The guard said loud enough for her to hear where ever she was. She came out of a smaller room to the right of the main door.
"Ah, yes. Please come in, Y/n." She told me. I walked in and closed the door behind me.
"You didn't have to give us this armor. But since you did here." I handed her the diamonds and she graciously accepted them.
"I thought you all would like them. Garroth designed them but I stole the only 4 made and added some touches that I thought you guys would like." She explained to me. "Then I stole the design so they couldn't make more," she said smiling.
"Haha nice," I said giggling. "But Katelyn, I'm not too sure on the Zane thing. When would you want to do it?" I asked.
"Not right away of course. Before he gets out of hand," she told me.
"Alright. I'll do it," I replied, standing up to take my leave.
"See you, Lady Y/n." She said. Lady Y/n? Does she actually like me or is she trying to get on my good side? I get off the ship and go to my house. I kept my armor on because I was too lazy to take it off. Laurance knocked on the door as soon as I sat down. UHG why Laurance? I got up and answered the door.
   "Hello beautiful," he said. I smiled at him and let him in. I took down my hood and plopped down on the couch. Laurance sat down next to me.
   "I gave Katelyn the diamonds." I told him, trying to make conversation.
   "What did she say?" He asked turning towards me.
   "Meh, nothing really. She thanked us." I replied. I didn't want to tell him about her plan with Zane. I didn't want to worry him. The sun was starting to set. "Do you want to stay the night? I mean it's getting dark out and all." I asked him. Truth is I really wanted him to stay the night.
"Sounds great," he said. He seemed a little off today.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Just a little worried about Katelyn being here," he answered.
"Oh. That's*yawn*understandable," I said. I was pretty tired and I felt my eyes slowly closing. I gave up on fighting it and fell fast asleep.

Woohoo! I got two chapters out today! Hope you guys are enjoying the book.
Word count: 1161