Chapter 15

Y/n-Your name
F/n-Fake name
H/c-Hair color
H/l-Hair length
E/c-Eye color
F/c-Favorite color
2/f/c-Second favorite color
H/n-Horse name
W/n-Wyvern name
I will add more when I need to!

Y/n POV
   Travis seemed kind of freaked out when I told him I was Death's daughter. I bet it's not even true. Just the Demon Warlock trying to freak me out.
   "I doubt it's even true." I said.
   "No no no. You don't understand like I do. There is an ancient legend. Death did have a daughter before he was called Death. Her mom died right after she gave birth. She was put into this weird state thing for thousands of years where she wouldn't age. Some witch or something put a spell on her. Death got so mad that he killed everyone that got in his way. For years he sought out help and killed whoever couldn't help him. Finally about 20 years ago he came across a witch named Hyria. She lifted the curse off of the baby. Death thought he would be a sucky parent so he gave her to a kingdom in Ru'an." Travis explained. Great. Now I'm almost proven to be Death's daughter. Perfect. Another reason for people to hate me. I didn't really know what to say so I just kind of sat there thinking about it.
   "Well does this put Y/n in danger?" Laurance asked.
   "If the legend is true, then Death really cared for his daughter. He would go to the ends of the earth to protect her. I'm sure she is safe from him but if other people found out who she is then that's when the trouble starts." Travis answered.
   "Alright. Well is getting dark out and I'm getting tired, I'm gonna go to sleep." I said. Travis nodded and left my room. Laurance started to get up but I stopped him.
   "I was-um-thinking you could stay in my room tonight... I mean.... To make sure I'm safe and all...." I tried to say, blushing a bright red.
   "I would love to." Laurance said smiling. I changed into pajamas and so did Laurance. I crawled into bed and Laurance lied down next me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I turned towards him and put my head on his chest and fell asleep.
Time skip :3
   I woke up to squealing. I lifted my head up to see Aphmau fangirling to Katelyn. I gave them the finger and fell back asleep.
Laurance's POV
   I heard the creak open. I opened my eyes to see Aphmau flipping out and Katelyn holding in giggles. Y/n started to wake up. Her hair was a mess when she looked up. She saw the girls freaking out and flipped them off. She laid her head back down and fell asleep again. I looked at the girls and they were just laughing harder. I smiled and fell back asleep.
Time skip again from lazy author!
Y/n POV
   I wake up from Aphmau saying my name over and over. I pull the covers over my head even more.
   "Whaaaaat?" I whined. She yanked the covers off of me. I shivered and rolled into ball, pushing myself against Laurance.
"Y/n. We are at Phoenix Drop." She told me. I shot up out of bed and pushed her out the door, closing it behind her. I ran to my duffel and grabbed some clothes and started to get dressed.
   "Why are you so excited?" Laurance asked me. I realized he was still in the room and my face went bright red.
   "I forgot you were in here! Turn away I'm changing!" I yelled, not wearing any pants. He rolled his eyes and turned away. "But I just really wanted to be home. I missed it after almost dying and all."
   "I get it." Laurance told me. I finished changing and I put on my hood. I grabbed my stuff and went up to the deck while Laurance got dressed. I saw Katelyn and walked up to her.
   "Heyyyy." I said
   "Did you enjoy your night with Laurance~" she asked me.
   "Actually I did. For the most part we just talked." I told her. It wasn't a complete lie. Only a half truth.
   "That's not what Travis told me..." She giggled. I blushed a light pink.
   "So you were talking with Travis? I like that ship. Travlyn." I said putting the conversation on her.
   "Nope nope nope! Bye! Nope." She said while running away. I almost fell over from how hard I was laughing. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
   "Hello Laurance~" I sang. I look up to see white hair. "TRAVIS?!" I turned around and punched him in the stomach. He stumbled backwards and accidentally fell off the side of the ship. I ran towards the part where he fell from and looked down to see Travis in the ocean.
"Oops." I said bluntly. Laurance came up behind me.
"Um. Who's that in the water?" He asked.
"Travis. I punched him and he fell overboard."
"Ah, I see. Well let's go greet the villagers." He suggested.
"Sounds great." We walked off the boat to find a soaked Travis sitting on the shore.
"Hey, Travis. You can live in the guard tower until we get you a proper house made. There is an extra room from when Y/n was new here." Laurance told him.
"Sure. I would love to." Travis answered. We all walked to the guard tower but when we got there we saw that my old room was being occupied by someone else.
"Garroth who is the new person?" I asked him.
"Hm? Oh! While you guys were out my brother, Vylad came to Phoenix Drop! We gave him the empty room in the guard tower. Who's that guy with white hair?" Garroth replied.
"That's Travis. We were gonna move him into the empty room but since Vylad is already here we can just find a different place for him." I explained.
"He can take my room and I can move in with Y/n." Laurance suggested. My heart skipped a beat. YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS!
"Or I could move in with Y/n." Travis winked. Laurance punched him.
"Is he always like this?" Garroth asked.
"Yeah.... But I'm fine with Laurance moving in with me. I do have an extra room and all." I said.
"Cool. I'll gather my stuff from my room." He said as he walked to his room.
Laurance's POV
I took a huge risk there. I'm glad that I did though. We can have more nights like last night. It's going to be great. I was getting my stuff together when Garroth walked in.
"Hey, Garroth. What's up?" I asked him.
"I can't believe you said that! You must really like her." He said.
"Yeah I really do. She's perfect. Why wouldn't I like her?"

So I have been reading so many Travis x readers that half the time I said Laurance, I almost said Travis. Oops.
Word count: 1197