Chapter 6-My Game of Bottle

We drive down the road. Sabrina asked me if I wanted to stay a night, I said yes and my mom said yes too. Rowan was going to stay the night also.
We pull into the driveway and enter her house which was very big."Welcome girls!" Sabrina said to me and Rowan.

"Hi ladies!" I am guessing it was her mom who entered the living room.

"This is my mom Jenna." Sabrina smile and points off to her.

"Where are the rest?" Jenna sounded confused and so did I.

"Oh! There is going to be a couple people over and we are going to have some fun, but it is not a party." Sabrina told us.

At that exact moment there were a couple of knocks on the door.

"This is Stacy Adkins." Sabrina tells us.

There was another person who came in to."This is Peyton Meyer." I had an astonished face  because he was a famous.

"And this is Jase Foster." She also introduced us to him.
"And this is Brittney."

All the boys were really attractive. But the girls...some dressed like they wanted fucking sex. Well except for me Rowan and Sabrina.
Stacy was wearing a pink skirt that was short and wearing whiter high heels and a tight shirt that was also white. Brittney was wearing black stretchable short shorts with red flats and a red shirt that came up to her belly button.

"Alright, so we are going to play 7 minutes in heaven with the bottle." Sabrina tells the whole group.

"Alright, let's start to spin!" Stacy yells in excitement.
They first spun the bottle and it landed on...Brittney. Then they spun it twice and it landed on...Peyton.

"Over there!" Sabrina pointed to a closet and they went in there happily.

All we heard were moans and groans and screams. There was banging and all different kinds of noises. They were probably having sex.

"5...4...3...2...1! Alright guys! Come on out!" Sabrina tells them to come out the closet. Britney's hair was messy and she was pulling up her shorts still in the way out.

"Alright..round 2..." Sabrina tells us all.
This time it landed on Stacy and Peyton. Wow, he was gonna have a lot of sex tonight.

They also went to the closet and we heard the same noises when Brittney and Peyton went in there. I looked over at Brittney and saw her mad face. I could tell she was keloids that he was banging another girl other than her.

They came out heavy breathed.  I had a disgusted look on my face. I really hope it didn't land on me.

But...I just had to jink it.

This time it landed on Jase...they spun once more and it of corse...it landed on me.

Jase grabbed my hand and took me to the closet. I didn't want to do anything with him.
It was pitch black dark in the closet."So...can I get inside of you now?" Jase asked me

"Hell no." I spat.

"Okay, you asked for it." I could hear him chuckle.
Eventually I feel his lips touch mine. I don't know why I didn't pull away, I just didn't.
But eventually I did.

"Get off of me!" I push him away from me, I couldn't go out of the closet because it was on of the rules to the game.

"Well we have to do something in here..." He grabs my waist.

"Dude! Did you not hear me?! I said get off of me!"

I hear the scream of Sabrina I have been waiting for."Come on out guys!" I quickly ran out of the closet and sat down with everyone looking at me. We didn't do anything...

***

Our games ended, the fine ended, we started to say our goodbyes to each other.

While walking outside the door and started to walk to my house , a hand wrapped around my wrist.

I turned my head to the sight of Peyton Meyers.

"What?" I ask him.

"What did you and Jase do in the closet?" He looks at me dead in the eyes.

Why would he ask such a question? It really didn't matter what we did in there, because we actually did nothing. Well...despite that he forces me to kiss him and wanted to get inside of my pants...I didn't let that happen.

"Nothing." I grab my own hand away from him and walk home.

Luke's pov*

I didn't know what I was supposed to do. She clearly hates me. She clearly knows that I have a girlfriend. She clearly knows that something is going on and she just wanted to get me back.

I didn't know if a girl like Kaci would give me another chance. I have 10 more days to do this. I just have to get back with her...

Everyone was now awake. Because she snuck into the house to remove me eyebrow off. I didn't want to go anywhere in the public.

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone to text Kaci.

Me: Hey beautiful. I know why you are mad at me...but I just want to sorry. I really hate having one eyebrow:')

Kaci:Cool:/

Me:I wan to ask for forgiveness.

Kaci: No🤔

Me:Why!

Kaci: Because! You already have a fucking girlfriend. So go fuck her up! You know, at first, I thought you were a really great guy but then I got to know you a little bit. I saw you making out with Ami. Then you want to ask me out on a date. I don't even know what kind of person does that! Fuck you🖕🏼

Her words really hit me like a torpedo. I didn't know I hurt her that much.

Me:I just thought that you would actually allow me to have a seconded chance. Thanx anyway😕

^0^A/N-

Thanx for reading!!!!😝Love y'all a whole lot😘Now let me get in my way to be writing a new chapter...only because I love doing it!

-Bubble Killer😈