Chapter 7-Bring Him Back

***
I feel asleep, and woke up...multiple times. I didn't have any sleep, well I didn't have that good of sleep. I don't know why I couldn't rest.

But this time...I woke up at 5:30, the usual time I get up to go to school.

I rolled over on my bed to grab my phone, I checked to see I had 13 messages from Luke.

Luke-Will you give me another chance?

Luke-please!!!😞

Luke-Why are you not texting me back?

Luke-Are you that mad at me?

Luke-I am really sorry.

Luke-I promise that if I get a chance to see you in person that I will explain EVERYTHING!

Luke-Babyyyy

Luke-Should I come check in you?

Luke-Give me another chance, yeah?

Luke-You are so important to me...don't you care about my feelings for you?!

Luke-I think you are just ignoring me😭🙉

Luke-I am coming over to pick you up.

Luke-Please be ready😊

Wow, that just bothered me. He said he was going to pick me up without asking for permission.

----Lukes Pov----

I was going to lose the bet big time if she dosnt give me another chance. But...deep down...I don't think that this is right. I think I have feelings for Kaci.

----Kacis Pov----

I got dressed already and headed down the stairs. I was wearing my blue and white striped shirt, also my denim jeans with my low-top blue VANS.

I honestly didn't want to catch a ride with Luke. So I had to hurry up in order for me to be early and I will not be here when he is.

I grab my belongings and swing the door open the shut it.

***

I kept running and running on the sidewalk. It was slightly thundering but no rain...yet.

But...I jinked it.

In a minute or two, it started to pour down rain. I was eventually soaked. Heavy breathed, I was still running with the squeaky sound of my foot running again the shoe while wet.

I heard a running car coming toward my way. I look aside to see Lukes car. He rolls down the window,"Get in!" He yells over the loud poring rain.

Me...being stupid says,"No!" I yell back and continue to walk on.

I hear his car door open the shut.

He grabs a hold of my shoulder."Come on." He grabs a hold of my hand.

"No, I would rather walk." I cross my arms.

He starts to walk back to his car, but he quickly turns around and runs up to me. "Sorry." He quickly says and places his soft wet lips on my wet lips.(Lips are wet because of the rain)

We pull apart and look at him,"Why did you just do that?" I asked him.

"Because I still love you." He says calmly.

"Are we going to school or what?!" I giggle and we hop into his car and ride off to school.

⬇️😈⬇️😈⬇️😈⬇️😈⬇️😈⬇️😈
A/N-

Ugh! Yes, yes, I was the shortest chapter EVA!!!!😒But...you are gonna have a longer one...so...yeah...keep reading...and...yeah, just keep reading.🙄