Chapter 17-Just A Little Talk

*9 days until Prom

It has been a day since the terrorist attack on my school. Yup, it was a terrorist attack. Who knows why they wanted to blow up our school. I have dat in my bed, crying for the past day. I haven't ate, or drank. I felt empty without Luke Anothey Mark Brooks in my life. I just didn't have a life anymore. I just cried and cried until he came back to life. At least I think he died. He saved my life, but he could only do that in order for him to get crushed.

I hear a knock on my room door."Go away." I mumble while my face is buried in my pillow."It's Gina." I hear he say.

I hear her walk in my room,"Hey baby girl." She says politely.

I didn't want to be annoying so I sit up on my bed and talk to her."Hey." I pull on a smile.

"You alright?" She asks me whist pulling her hand on my shoulder.

"No. Luke died. I don't have anything else to live for." A tear slides down my face.

"...I don't have anything else to live for too. My son just died. But you know what? I still have my whole family to live for." She comforts me while also crying.

We both hug and sob on each others shoulders."What are we going to do?" I ask her.

She takes a while to respond,"I don't know. Alls I know is that we just have to fight our way through it." She tells me.

"Yea.." I say faintly say.

"The funeral is in 5 days." She lets another tear slide down her face.

She gets up to leave my room. But I ask her something else."How did they manage to get his body out?"

She slightly smiles,"Alls you have to have is money, love, and a voice to tell 'em to do it." She started to close the door.

But I stop her again,"I miss him." I tell her.

"Me too." She says very faintly and closes the door.

I cuddle back into my blankets and grab my phone. I go on Instagram and see the Fans have gone mad.

@JanJanJanoskians:I missing Luke!

@OkayyyLuke:I think someone murdered him!

@JanoskianLoverrr:No reason for me to live anymore

@LukeyIsMinZZZZ:Bye bye world! I am going to kill myself!

I notice that some people are killing there selves because of someone's death.
I think about who I was going to go to prom with, without me going with Luke, there really wasn't anyone I wanted to go with.

-----
A/N-
Yup, sorry that Luke had to die...😞