Chapter 10-Life Hangs

Me, Luke rush Jai to the hospital. While sitting in the car it was silence but I still hear Jai whimpering in pain."We are almost there..." I comfort Jai.

"What was going through your head." I firmly ask Luke.

"He was talking to you...I got mad and then here we are." Luke fakes a chuckle.

"So...just because we were talking, you decided to beat him up!?" I spat at him. This was the stupidest thing I ever heard!

"What else was I supposed to do?!" Luke raised his voice even louder.

I widen my eyes."How about NOT smash him into glass and beat him up! Maybe that is what you were supposed to do." I bang on the steering wheel.

"Guys...calm down." Jai whispers to us.

The rest of the ride was quite. No one spoke. We would hear noises from Jai every now and then,that is why I had to hurry up before it was too late.

-

We finally arrived at the big hospital and rushed him in. We placed it as an emergency, the doctors took a hold of him and rush to place a surgery.

Me and Luke we not allowed in there with him. We sat in the chairs outside of the room where they placed surgery. No one was talking, until Luke broke the silence.

"I am really sorry." Luke apologizes to me.

"Now is not the time." I told him still with my eyes closed and my hands covering them.

"But I am. It was all my fault." Luke says back,

"Nah dip. You nearly killed your brother. Who would do such a thing?!" I chuckle.

"I was jealous." Luke blurts out.

"Luke...I feel like I can't have a simple conversation with another guy. You make me feel like I can only talk to you. I have a life outside of our relationship, you know? It would be nice if I could have a little freedom." I look at him and I explain my feelings to him. Opening up to Luke was always the worst thing. He always found a problem with what I was feeling.

"So you feel as if you are trapped, like I am keeping you in jail?" Luke  looks at me. His eyes start to water and get red.

"Well...yeah. I want to talk to other people too." I smile.

He stands up."I am sorry that I make you feel that way. Please tell me what I could do to prevent those feelings." He pulls me into a big hug.

I felt so safe, happy and secure with him.

"Now...lets go get you a prom dress?" Luke asked me.

"What about Jai?" I ask him.

"His procedure will be awhile." Luke smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
A/N-

There is chapter 10!!☺️

Riddle Time-There is an electric train going 99mph. Which way is the smoke blowing?