EeeEeEHHhHh

Hey guys so like, idk about thisss

I mean I don't really like any of these woops. I don't think they have any decent quality and I know they're oneshots and all but the lack of effort I put into most of these is astonishing like what was I even thinking? But other than that, and don't come at me with pitchforks and torches, I don't even really ship frerard anymore. Oopsss.

I mean, I still enjoy MCR and I still love the members and stuff but some parts of the fandom are a little toxic and honestly just kind of cringey. I'll probably still read frerard and stuff mainly cause the ones I'm currently reading have really nice plotlines and all and the fact that it's frerard or whatever doesn't pull away from the story. I'm not sure but honestly I can't see myself writing this anymore so this is gonna be the end of the book.

But for anyone who's wondering, I still plan on writing that fic I kinda hyped up a few chapters back. I think it'll still come out nicely and I'm trying not to put all of the focus on the fact that it's frerard, just so you can actually enjoy the story and I can enjoy writing it. I might not even label it as frerard who knows??

(Majority of this makes no sense because I think I'm being mature and wording things correctly but I'm barely even holding up a C-B grade in English rip)

It's been a nice ride and all and thanks for so many reads and votes you guys are all great, and holy fuck I have 500 followers? What is this??? But yeah, hopefully nobody is upset about it and all. I was considering just deleting this all together but why not entertain random people with my shitty excuse for adult literature?(I'm literally 13 guys)

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that covers everything, thanks for all the support and motivating me to better myself as an author as well as a person. You're all really amazing and I hope you have a great day/night.