Bathtime stuff bc im original afff

A/N: Ageplay/daddy kink what do you guys even expect at this point tbh

Gerard giggled as he dipped his big toe into the water, seeing it was the perfect temperature her stepped into the bath and plopped himself down smiling as a few bubbles were sent up into the air. He popped them and squealed when he saw Frank appear in the doorway, two towels thrown over his shoulder a small smile playing on his lips.

"Having fun baby boy?" He leaned against the door way and watched Gerard nod excitedly, his wide eyes focusing on the pacifier Frank was currently twirling around his fingers.

"Daddy are you gonna take a bath with me?" He turned his head to the side a bit and made grabby hands towards Frank, his puppy eyes melting the elder of the two's heart in seconds.

"Of course baby." Frank walked over and placed the pacifier in Gerard's mouth smiling as the young boy began playing in the bubbles again. While he was preoccupied with bubbles Frank began undressing himself before he slipped into the tub carefully behind Gerard their bodies pressing together ever so slightly.

Gerard looked back at Frank, kissing his cheek before he leaned back so his head was on Frank's shoulder. Frank ran his hands through Gerard's blonde locks and smiled wrapping his arm around his baby boy and hugging him tightly.

They both stood like that for a while, music from a nearby radio relaxing the two even more until Gee almost fell asleep in the tub. He shot up suddenly, his eyes the size of the moon while Frank died from choking on his own spit laughing so hard. Frank ran some of Gee's favorite strawberry shampoo and conditioner threw his hair washing it out shortly after.

Gee stood, blushing as he sucked gently on the paci as Frank dried him off with his kitty towel. Frank put the hood on Gerard's head the small ears at the top making him even more adorable than usual, which was really saying something, and walked him into their bedroom before handing him one of his large shirts and a pair of Gee's underwear.

Once they were both dressed they lay in bed cuddling, Gee being the little spoon as usual while Frank played with his hair and placed kisses on the back of his baby's neck causing small giggles to erupt from the small boy.

"Daddy stop, tickles." Gee pushed Frank away laughing softly as Frank came to tickle him almost immediately, which somehow ended with Frank on top of Gerard their faces inches away. Gerard reached his arms around and locked them on the back of Frank's neck pulling him down so their lips met in a passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss, Frank smiling against Gerard's lips before he returned to his spot beside Gerard on the bed, wrapping his arms around him before slipping off into sleep.

A/N: just a smol fyi I will be attempting to.... Wait for it....... WRITE SOMETHING WITHOUT DADDY KINK MHMM. ARE YOU SURPRISED?? CAUSE I AM. lol no but I saw a few comments about like how daddy kink and stuff makes em feel awkward/uncomfortable and stuff so I'll try to write some of the more "normal" stuff if anyways I'm going to sleep even though it's only 10 so long and goodnight fam