Gee's (And Mad_Hatter88's) Daddy Kink

(3rd person P.o.V.)

Gee had a huge daddy kink. Frank knew this he just always thought it was Pretty. Odd.(hueheueheuehehe) But today Frank wanted to do something special. He started off the day by waking up Gerard with a kiss on the forehead and a ,much appreciated by Gee, "Good morning Pet." Hey, Frank was new at this okay. Then he bought Gee his favorite dessert from that cupcake stand they usually went to. Included with the sweet treat was an equally sweet note that read:

Hey baby, Daddy decided you deserved a special treat! I hope you love it baby boy. But this isn't the only special treat you'll get today ;) Love you bunches Xoxo
~Daddy

He may or may not have been googling pet names as he wrote the note. He saw Gee squirm a bit as he read the end of the letter. "Don't get too excited kitten" He smirked putting emphasis on kitten. He loved the way Gee shifted around and crossed his dress clad legs. Damn Gee really had it bad.

(Gee's P.O.V.)

Today Frank is driving me mad. I sat on my bed and looked down at the note he'd written me. Kitten, baby boy, pet. These names were orgasmic enough but the way Frank would say them made me a little more then just excited. So I sat there legs crossed hiding my "excitement" as I waited for my daddy to return and give me my surprise.

*30 minutes later*

(Frank's P.O.V.)

I fumbled with the keys on the door for a second until the front door finally opened. "Kitten! Daddy's home!" I called out and grinned as he walked over awkwardly. "Are you hiding something from Daddy?" I whispered into Gee's ear. I felt him squirm a bit and let out a small moan. "N..no-" I cut Gee off and licked at his ear lobe."D..daddy." Gee moaned leaning closer to me arms wrapped around my neck. I started leaving a trail of deep purple marks almost connecting from his ear down to above his dress. I stopped when Gee was a sweaty whimpering mess. "Come on Kitten." I reached down and grabbed Gee's ass before pulling his legs around my waist by his thighs.

(3rd person)

Frank carried Gee into the bedroom as he passionately molded their lips together. Both men feeling as if they would slip into the ecstasy they were experiencing. Frank finally laid his kitten down on the bed and began to strip down into his boxers. Gee picked himself up from the bed leaning oh his elbows. Frank crawled back onto the bed and began to pull Gee's dress up, revealing pink, lacey underwear. "Mmm Kitten. I love when you wear things like this he licked at Gerard's hip and Gee moaned a lot louder than he intended. " F..fuck daddy." He breathed out as Frank kissed at the underwear line. Frank pulled down Gee's underwear and threw them into the abyss that was the rest of the room. Frank took three fingers and extended them out to Gee's mouth which Gee took in enthusiastically. Frank moaned a bit as he felt Gee's tounge lap around his fingers. When he felt they were coated enough he pulled his hand out and looked up at Gee as he spread his legs open. "Just a quick prep baby boy." Frank exhaled as he slowly slipped in a finger. Gerard fidgeted and tightened around the foreign object as he moaned out. "Da...daddy, more P...please!" He squirmed about and Frank adored it. He slipped in a second finger and pumped slowly before scissoring a bit inside of Gee. "Are you ready Baby?" Frank looked up at Gerard and realized what a mess he was. Hair sticking to his forehead those hazel eyes pleading for more. Frank didn't need an answer in words. He pulled his fingers out and smiled up at Gee who was propped up against pillows and currently chewing on his knuckles in anticipation. Frank got on his knees and lined up with his lover's entrance. He peeked up at Gee once more and muttered a "Daddy loves you" as he pushed in.

"Fuck...Da-Daddy!" Gee moaned and bit down on his lip so hard he broke the skin. He didn't care the pleasure over whelmed the pain. Frank pushed in a little more he was barely half way up and Gee was a flaming hot mess. "Daddy! Fuck! Please! More!" Gee screamed as Frank began to pump in and out of his kitten moaning and throwing his head back. "Fuck Kitten. You're so tight." Frank moaned as he pushed himself all the way in. Gee's face was red, his eyes were rolling back and he couldn't say his own name if you would've asked him. Fuck, he couldn't even finish a sentence! Only whimper and let out breathy "Daddy"s and " Fu...fuck"s. "Shit Gee" Frank moaned his words barely audible because of the animalistic noises coming from Gee."I...I- I'm gonna come!" He began pumping faster small smacks coming from the contact of their sweat drenched skin. After a few more hard pumps Frank came and almost collapsed on Gerard. He stroked his kitten until he came all over both of their stomachs. Frank pulled out of Gee and rolled to the other side of his baby boy. Frank smirked and chuckled a bit in-between pants. Gerard just laid there breathing , if you could call it that, heavily his chest rising and falling at a fast pace. Frank cuddled up next to his pet and kissed his cheek. Gee looked over and blushed his face a deep shade of pink. "I...I love you Daddy." He smiled as he closed his eyes and nuzzled into Frank's chest. "Love you more Kitten" Frank wrapped his arms around him. Hey, maybe, Frank thought, this daddy stuff isn't so bad.

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to my Moon Child @Mad_Hatter88 She's the best. She smiles like she doesn't care -3-!?!? Well I hope you guys liked this I worked hard on it. So long and Goodnight Sunshines!