This Isn't Really Smut Just Fluffy Cuddles

A/N: I don't know I just got this idea and thought it was cute so I'm gonna put it in. It's not smut so yeah I hope you enjoy it anyways.

"I love you Gerard." Frank kissed Gerard's cheek softly. "I love you more." Gee kissed Frank's cheek in return. "Nope, we love each other equally." Frank crossed his arms. "If anything Frankie, I love you most." Gerard smiled and turned his attention back to the television thinking he had won.

"Babe!" Gerard squealed as Frank pinned him to the couch with one hand and tickled him with the other. "Babe stop!" Gerard gasped for air in-between giggles and tried to push Frank off. Finally, after about ten more minutes, Frank stopped and placed an small kiss on Gerard's nose.

"I hate you." Gerard stuck his tounge out at Frank making his fiancé giggle. "I love you too Gee." He smiled and brushed a strand of Gerard's bright red hair behind his ear. "Frank, you're still on top of me." Gerard giggled placing his hand on Frank's chest and playfully pushing him to the other side of the couch. Frank made grabby hands in Gerard's direction and pouted dramatically "I miss you already" Gerard rolled his eyes and laughed sliding over to cuddle with Frank his back against his lover's chest. Frank snaked his arms around Gee's waist and rested his head on Gerard's shoulder inhaling softly. He loved everything about Gerard. His smell, the way he laughed, how he had the cutest little tummy, and just everything about him made Frank's heart beat a thousand times faster.

Gerard leaned his head back a bit and Frank pressed a soft kiss to his neck, smiling against the soft skin muttering an "I love you." Gee yawned and turned around burying his face into Frank's chest. "I love you more." Frank played with the older man's hair and admired how the small, silver engagement band was still on his hand. "Do you want me to tickle you again Mister?" But the only reply he received were the soft snores escaping his fiance's slightly parted lips. "You're so beautiful..." Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard and closed his eyes falling asleep with his soon to be husband.