But its Better If You Do

Gee sat at his wardrobe frantically tapping his pink painted finger nails. "Frankie, please don't go!" He ran over and clutched his boyfriend's arm. "You don't love me anymore!" Gee said lip quivering for dramatic effect. "Stop with that," Frank said straightening his jacket and running a comb through his hair. "Y...YOU'VE BEEN GOING TO THAT STRIP CLUB HAVEN'T YOU?" Gee's biggest fear had slipped right out of his mouth. "No. That's nonsense Gee." Frank turned and kissed his boyfriend tenderly on the cheek"I have to work late so I can pay for all that lingerie you wear!" He added with a wink. Gee laughed, he laughed for the first time that night. "Okay...bye babe." Gee placed a hand on Frank's cheek and smiled weakly.

(Frank's P.O.V.)

  Shit! Shit! Gee knows! I kissed him and hurried out the door. "BYE GEE! I'm gonna be late!" I ran down the hall of our apartment building. Atleast he doesn't know about Party Poison. I hopped into my car and drove off in direction of the strip club "Look Alive Sunshine" I pull into the parking lot and pull on a masquerade mask. I walked into the strip joint and sat down 2 seats away from some pretty boy with a fat ass and ordered a peach and lime daiquiri. After about an hour I felt a familiar pair of lips on my neck and turned around to see him, Party Poison.

To be continued...

Mostly cause I'm pretty tired.