M'kay im Student Teacher trash oops.

Gee's P.O.V.

I sat there, he was rambling on about poems. God he was so fucking hot. I bit my lip and remembered all the times I'd spent on my bed alone moaning his name. My hand wrapped around my throbbing erection, moaning out his name, imagining it were his tatooed hand. "Mr.Iero...." I moaned out unknowingly. "Yes, Gerard?" He looked up from the text arching his eyebrow. My face flushed fifty shades of red. I heard a couple giggles from around my area. "N..nothing sir." I looked down at my lap and noticed a slight bulge. "I'll have to speak to you after class." I nodded and tried to look anywhere but my lap praying nobody would notice. Class ended and I walked up to Mr.Iero's desk, awkwardly trying to hide my bulge,he sat there looking down at some book.

Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard walked up awkwardly, I finished the page I had been reading and looked down at his bulge then up at his hazel eyes. "Well Mr.Way, Why exactly did you interrupt my class today?" I smirked a bit as I saw how hot and flustered he got when I called him Mr. Way. "I..well uh-" he tripped over his words "I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you." I stood up and headed towards the door locking it before I walked towards the confused boy standing in front of my desk. "You've been very, very bad." I whispered into his ear pressing myself closer to him. "M...Mr. Iero" he moaned out softly. I reached down and started roughly palming him through his jeans. He moaned out and leaned his head on my shoulder. I squeezed his plump ass (A/N: Why did I laugh?) with my free hand. He squealed and jumped up a bit his erection pushing into my leg. I moaned and picked him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist, I carried him to my desk and sat him down at the edge before swiping everything off of it and laying him down on his back. "Mr.Iero" he started. "Call me Frank." I went and began to unbuckle his jeans. "I-I'm a virgin" he blushed profusely. "Oh, It'll be alright I'll be careful." I slid down his jeans and threw them to the side revealing pink, lacy panties (A/N: I HAVE A GEE LINGERIE FETTISH OK?!?) "Fuck Gerard, you're so hot." I pulled my shirt off and tossed it. It joined Gee's pants somewhere on the floor. "You're tattoos are so pretty." Gee leaned on his elbows and was gazing dreamily at my bare torso. "Not as pretty as you. Now let's put that pretty little mouth to use okay?" I cupped his cheek with one hand and held out three fingers to his mouth. "I can't believe this is happening..." He breathed out before taking the fingers into his mouth. He lapped his tounge and coated my fingers with his saliva. I wondered what else he could do with his tounge, but right now I'm going to make Gee feel good.

I pulled down the panties leaving them at Gerard's ankles cause damn they were hot. I placed one finger at his entrance and looked up at him. He squirmed a bit and nodded for me to continue. I pushed in the first finger and Gee almost screamed. "Shh, it's okay baby." I cooed and started stroking him softly hoping to comfort him. After about a minute Gee seemed to get used to it and I slowly began pumping the finger. "F-fuck Frankie!" He moaned as I started stroking him faster pumping my finger with the other hand. When he moaned he made the prettiest face. Eyebrows scrunched up, mouth parted, and cheeks flushed. I felt small droplets of pre-cum forming at Gerard's tip. I collected some with my finger and uses it as a sort of lubricant jacking him faster and rougher.

Gerard's P.O.V.

"D-daddy!" I moaned before slamming my hand down on my mouth. "What was that?" Frank smirked still pumping his finger inside of me. I shook my head and kept my hand over my mouth. He added a finger suddenly I arched up my back moaning into my hand. "Daddy!" I gave up and dropped my hand clawing at the wooden desk. "Good baby boy. You're doing good." He smiled and planted a kiss on my tip making me buck my hips up. He held them down and said in a husky voice "Patience baby." Frank began scissoring his fingers inside of me and I felt a warmth in my lower abdomen. "Daddy! I'm I'm gonna cum!" I moaned but Frank pulled his fingers out suddenly. I whimpered at loss of contact and looked up at him.

Frank was jacking himself and moaning a bit letting out puffy breaths. " 'M gonna make you come baby." He moaned out before he came forward and positioned himself at my entrance. He was huge. I had no idea how that would fit in my ass. My thoughts were interrupted when Frank poked at my entrance. "You ready kitten?" He grabbed my hips and looked me in the eye hungrily. "Yeah, I'm re-" I arched my back and forgot what I was thinking because Frank had only pushed in 1/3 of the way and it burned. "Fuck baby, so tight." He moaned and pulled me down a bit more by my hips. He stayed like that for a second huffing out these little breaths. I adjusted and clenched the edges of the desk. "G...go!" I clenched my eyes shut. " I can take all of it, just please go." I whined. Without hesitation he slammed into me. I arched my back and moaned through clenched teeth, tears brimming my eyes. He kept slamming in and out at an animalistic pace, moaning my name. I bounced up and down my back sliding against the hardwood desk. "Daddy!" I moaned as I came in long white spurts landing all over our stomachs. Frank kept slamming into me whilst I lay there still coming down from my high. He came with a loud "Gee!" And rode out his high.

He pulled out of me and pulled up his boxers heading towards the Kleenex box on a filing cabinet near the back of the classroom. His body almost shone with sweat as he wiped me down lingering near my member and smiling as he looked up at how fucked out I must have looked. I felt raw and my ass hurt but I liked it. Correction, I loved it. I loved Frank. "Frank..." I mumbled as he looked up from his pants which he was pulling up. "Yeah, baby?" He smiled sweetly. "I love you..." I bit my lip and saw how he froze a bit. "I...I love you too Kitten." He smiled genuinely.

A/N: M'KAY I FUCKING LOVED WRITING THIS OOPS. Well, I have one or two ideas for future chapters but I would like if you guys could leave some suggestions! Well, thanks for reading bye! Xx