Teen Idle

A/N: I'm Marina trash oops

Gee stood in her room ruffling her bleach blonde hair and applied another layer of cherry lip gloss, puckering her lips and trying to find the perfect angle for her selfie. She snapped a picture and smirked to herself as she uploaded it to her Instagram gaining hundreds of likes almost instantaneously. She blew a kiss at herself in the mirror before looking down at her phone and typing a message to her latest boyfriend Frank Iero.

He was probably the second most attractive person she knew, herself being the first of course. After exchanging a few texts with Frank and way too many winky face emojis Gee giggled to herself throwing her phone into her purse and going outside to her brand new Jeep.

She walked up to Frank's house and fixed up her shorts, pulling up her thigh highs. Frank opened the door and smirked pulling Gee in for a pretty heated kiss. She smirked and hooked her long legs above Frank's hips gripping his shoulders tightly while he shut the door with his left foot.

They stumbled around the room, whispering into each other's ears, and stripping as quickly as they could, caught up in their own lust and teenage hormones as they stumbled backwards into Frank's bedroom slamming the door behind them and falling clumsily onto the bed. Their kiss full of tounge and teeth.

~

Gee lay with Frank's arm around her on the bed looking up at the ceiling and smoking a cigarette while thinking to herself. She glanced at the sleeping Frank before sitting up and grabbing her clothes slipping them back on before stumbling out the door and to her car.

She drove home tears running down her cheeks as she saw the flash of a message pop up on her phone. Gee pulled into her drive say and frowned as she saw her smeared makeup in the rearview mirror. She shook it off and walked into her house carrying her heels in one hand and her purse in the other making a beeline to the bathroom.

She leaned over the sink brushing her teeth after throwing up and looked at herself in the mirror.

She pulled off her fake eyelashes, wiped off her lip gloss, shortly followed by the rest of her makeup. She stared into her own hazel eyes almost searching for something. She reminisced about the times she had gone out to parties in freshman year, the night she stumbled into a room wasted with a big who she couldn't name for 1,000,000 dollars and stumbled out of without her virginity. She missed that feeling. The way virginity somehow validated your innocence.

She shook her head and threw the ugly truth of her self hatred aside filled her head with pretty lies. She applied new makeup and snapped another picture making sure to add the caption "#nomakeupnofilter" so she could receive compliments and replace the emptiness she felt with the acceptance and validation from strangers on the internet.

A/N: I have no idea what this is oops I just started writing while listening to Marina sooOoOOOoO