My life with shadow the hedgehog (sequel to my shadowy life)

Hi, it's me, sophie. You are now aware that i decided to stay with sonic and the gang. What will happen in my next adventure? Let's find out.

Chapter 1- Shadow's surprise

3 months had past and i have been living with sonic and enjoying life. We were all outside relaxing. Everyone was sitting on the ground watching knuckles and vector play tennis. "C'mon vector, just give up already before i make you regret it"! yelled knuckles as he teased him. "No way, Jose"! "It is you who will be beaten to shame"! he yelled back. It then started to get cloudy. "hey guys, i think it's gonna....". Then rain poured straight down. "Rain".... trailed off tails. "thanks tails". said silver. Everyone then ran inside. "will call this a time-out". said vector. "agreed". said knuckles. We all then gathered around in the living room. "man, i was looking forward to a sunny day". said sonic disappointed. I then got bored and headed to my room. I walked in while closing the door behind me. I layed on my bed and started starring at the ceiling until there was a knock on the door. "come in"! I yelled. Shadow then entered the room. "Sophie, can i talk to you"? "sure, what's up"? Shadow then took a deep breath and starred at me. "sophie"? "yes"? i asked. (he is nervous about something, i can tell). "Would you like to come live with me at my house"? My eyes then went wide. "What"? "You have a house"? Shadow then smirked "why of course". I then smiled and hugged him tight. "I have one question for you". i said. Shadow then looked at me worried. "What is it"? "Why have you been staying at Sonic's this whole time"? Shadow then turned to the side. "Because you were staying here and i thought it was too soon to ask you to come stay with me". I then smiled. "good point". "And yes I would love to stay with you, shadow". "good". he answered. "will leave tomorrow morning". "sounds good , but what do i tell the others"? I asked looking a bit worried. "I'll take care of it". Shadow declared. Shadow then grabbed my arm and took me back down stairs. (what is shadow up to?) We arrived back in the living room to see knuckles fighting with vector. "You cheated"! yelled vector "no, i didn't", i'm just naturally good". bragged knuckles. They then started fist punching each other over and over. "guys, cut it out". said sonic. "yeah, it's a stupid game anyway". added-in silver. "oh really, silver"? asked vector. "yeah, i do much better stuff than that". he said with confidence. "like what"? asked knuckles. "well, i like to go bowling". Vector and Knuckles started to laugh their heads off. "How is that better than tennis"? they both asked. "because it is". Shadow then whistled and grabbed everyone's attention. "yes"? asked sonic. "I have something to say". said shadow holding my hand. Everyone then turned real silent. "me and sophie are gonna live in my house". Everyone's jaws dropped. "WHAT"! "You handled it real well". I said sarcastically. Shadow then shrugged his shoulders. "why"? asked amy. "because me and sophie have been together for months now and i think it's time to move it up to the next level". "Besides, i love shadow lots and want to be with him at all times". I added-in. "when do you leave"? asked knuckles. "Tomorrow". i answered. "WHAT"! they yelled again. Shadow then rolled his eyes and i shrugged my shoulders. "why so soon"? asked sonic. "Because shadow made that decision". "So you are a follower"? he said with a smirk. "Don't push it, sonic"! I yelled back. Sonic then stepped back. I then took a deep breath. "look, I know you are all worried, but i'll be fine". "besides, it's time for me to start a new life". They all then shook their heads in understanding. "will go with your decision". said vector. "You don't have much of a choice". said Shadow. "shadow". I said getting on to him. He then smirked. We then heard nothing. "hey listen, do you guys here that"? asked tails. "hear what"? asked rouge. "Exactly". I then looked out the window. "it stopped raining"! yelled sonic as he charged outside and sat under a tree". "What an idiot". mumbled shadow. I then looked at him worried like. "what"? he asked. "nothing". i said. everyone then headed back outside (something is wrong with shadow, but i don't know what it is)? We spent time outside til it turned completely dark.  I then headed inside and started getting ready for bed. I walked out of my room to see shadow's door open. I walked over to it to see shadow looking out the window. "Everything okay shadow"? I asked. "yes, i'm just lost in thought". I then looked at him suspiciously. "you sure that's the only thing that's wrong with you"? Shadow then gave me a hug. "yes, i'm sure". "goodnight, sophie". he said pushing me out the door. He then closed it in my face. "That was a little awkward". I said to myself. "i hope he's okay". i said in my mind. I then fell into a deep sleep.      "Beep Beep". "Beep Beep". "Beep Beep". went my alarm. I then got out of bed and looked at the time. "8:30". I said to myself. I then grabbed my stuff. and headed downstairs. "I wonder if shadow is up yet"? I asked in my thoughts. "that would be a yes". someone answered in my head. I turned to my left to see shadow. "ready to go"? he asked. "yes". he then grabbed my hand and pulled out a chaos emerald. "Chaos Control"! he yelled as we vanished. When the chaos energy cleared, we were in front of a black and red mansion.