Kakashi x Student!Reader

Start from the beginning

"..............fine" I finally said.

"Yea!!!!" Naruto excitingly said.
"You guys can still train if you want." I told the others. However, I didn't notice Kakashi-Sensei looking mad how Naruto had his arm around your shoulders like he did to you.
What weird thing from before.. Kakashi thought.

-

"*sob* that's why I'm s-scared to t-tell Kakashi-sensei that I *sob* l-love h-him." I sobbed onto Naruto's shoulder telling him everything.
"That sucks (Y/N), maybe I can help you to boost your confidence a little bit." Naruto reassured me.
"O-ok" I said my voice shaky still. I got up and smiled to Naruto, who kindly smiled back.

-

"Take this!" Sakura yelled punching Sai's face. Me and Naruto saw Sai flying backwards hitting a tree.
"That must've hurt." I spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear. Kakashi quickly ran over to us. And stood in front of me looking at my eyes. "Where have you been with Naruto for the past hour and a half?"

"What's it to you?" Naruto said putting a arm around my waist. I blushed and looked at Naruto who looked back at me, smiling. Now, you might be wondering, Why in the world is Naruto touching me!! Well, it's part of a little plan you and Naruto made before you left your house.

Flashback again~~~~

"(Y/N), I don't know if you're gonna agree wi-" I cut him off .
"What is it! I'll do it just hurry up, there gonna think that we're doing something weird.." I told him annoyed but determined to get Kakashi to have the same feelings back to me.

"O-ok.. So, all we have to do is get him SOOO mad that he'll love you!" He said not making any sense whatsoever.
"I don't get it.." I was confused after all.
"Oh, sorry. I think the word was jealous..." He said sarcastically.
"NARUTO! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!"
"I KNOW I AM!!"

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback end

"Umm.. What's going on between you guys?" Sakura asked confused.
She knows that I like Kakashi. That's probably why she's confused.
"Me and Naruto are dating!"

......
Silence
.........
More silence
.................

"OMG THATS SO ADORABLE!!!!" Sakura shouts.
"Loud mouth.." Naruto whispers but everyone hears. I laugh and Kakashi looked slightly angry. I bet he's starting to get jelly hehe..

"So, why did you two think you wanted to be together, hm?" Kakashi asked suspicious of the news.
"Simple, I love (Y/N) with all my heart and I would do anything for her, even for the cost of my life..." Naruto explained while looking down at me. I blushed and said,
"Y-yea. I would give anything for Naruto. No matter what I'll be there for him." Me and Naruto looked at Kakashi to see if there was any reaction. Sure enough, there was. Bingo! I thought.
He looked pretty mad, then he turned around.

"Let's just go back to training.." Kakashi said trying to hide his anger, but failed.
"Is something bothering you, Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto said mischievously.
"No, nothing is bothering me.." Kakashi said, clearly  annoyed by this.
"Well, if there is something you need to talk about, just come talk to me ok Kakashi-Sensei?" I asked with a hint of mischievousness in my voice, which he didn't catch.
"S-sure, ok (Y/N).." Kakashi blushed a little under his mask.

"Did Kakashi-Sensei just stutter?" Sai asked amused by all of this now.
"I heard it to. Do you like (Y/N) Kakashi-Sensei??" Sakura mischievously asked.
"W-what? N-no way! Only as a student of course.."
"Then why is your face red Kakashi-Sensei? You like my girlfriend or something?!" Naruto yelled.
Best plan ever.. I thought.
"....." Kakashi was silent for what seemed like forever. Out of nowhere, Kakashi ran up to me and teleported us away.

-

Kakashi teleported us into his house, but thankfully just in his living room.
"K-Kakashi-sensei, why are w-we at your house?" I asked stuttering a bit.
"Are you serious (Y/N)! I've loved since, forever, and you go and date Naruto right after you leave the training grounds!" He starts complaining how he wishes that he was younger while I think.
I've never seen Kakashi-Sensei so mad before.. I thought.
"I can't believe this! Why (y/n)? He's s-"

You shut him up by kissing him, by pulling his mask down. He's shocked at first, but kisses back.
I don't think he knows that I haven't had my first kiss yet. I think to myself.
Oh well..

We start kissing, it's soft and innocent at first, but gets rougher and hotter each moment as time passes. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp from it. He takes this chance by pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moan at the sudden contact. He groans and pushes me against the wall. We have a battle which he wins, obviously.
He relaxes, which gives me a chance to switch our positions. He looks at me weirdly, no, confused and I smirk. I push my knee up his now erected crotch and he moans loudly. I smirk and keep the contact while kissing him. We stop and I let him switch our positions. He kisses my neck and leaves marks on me telling our village and other villages that I'm his. I groan and he takes off my shirt while I do the same with his. He's about to take off the rest of my clothes but I stop him and shake my head.

He looks disappointed but agrees. He puts his hand up my bra and squeezes my right breast and pinches the nipple of it, and kisses my collarbone. I hold back a moan. I wanted to tease him.
He gets frustrated and does the same thing that I did. Shoves his knee on my womanhood. I try super hard to hold back a moan. He looks at me, stops what he's doing. And attacks me. He puts his right hand down my pants and panties and rubs and plays with my womanhood, while the left hand is tugging my hair. I moan loudly and he starts to kiss my lips passionately again. But a bit rough. Don't get me wrong, this feels like heaven.
He takes his left hand away from my hair and puts it up my bra again, but on the left side this time. We both wanted each other so badly, but knew we couldn't, not right now anyway.

We kept doing this until we heard a knock on his door.
"KAKASHI! MY ETERNAL RIVAL, ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Gai-sensei shouts from the other side of the door.

"Oh crap.." Kakashi said frustrated. We put on our shirts again. I'm about to leave by the back door when Kakashi whispers in my ear,
"Come back here, 11:00, don't be late.." He says seductivly in my ear.
I blush nodding, and walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go!! Hope you guys liked it! I'm really looking forward to the next request. And I'll make them interesting like I (hopefully) did on this one. Don't know if this was good but thanks for reading!
-S