#7

Summary: You and Matt (attempt to) binge watch a show together.

What to know:
Y/N - Your name

Your POV
I lay on my side on the couch, clicking through the channels on the TV. "No...eh..maybe..." Suddenly, Matt bursts into the room with what seemed to be a very noticeable bed head.

"Y/N!" Matt shrieks, jumping next to me on the couch, almost kicking my face.

"M-Matt!" I stammered. "What?!" Matt held up the TV remote, and softly spoke.

"We need to watch this show," I gave him a concerned look, and once again noticed the bed head. Matt knew what I was looking at. "I've been up all night reading reviews for it."

I hit Matt with the pillow.

"Come on Y/N!!" Matt dragged my name. "It sounds SOO GOOD." I blew a piece of hair out of my face, and finally sighed.

"Fine," I told him. "I'll watch your show." Matt clapped his hands excitedly.

"Yay! All 5 seasons!" Before I could argue, Matt clicked what I was watching off, and found his show on Netflix.

"Netflix and chill, am I right?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Sure Matt, whatever you say."

Matt made himself comfortable on the couch as he clicked on the first episode. "Ready?" Matt excitedly asked. You smiled and nodded.

• • •

We were two seasons in, and it had already gotten good. Matt had grabbed himself a Diet Coke and some popcorn, and I had a water sitting in my lap.

As I watched the show, Matt hopped closer and put his arm around me. Blushing, I snuggled into his arm, and let him kiss my head gently.

"We need to do this more often," Matt says, still watching the show. I look up at him, concerned.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask. He looks down at me, and chuckles.

"Just...relaxing!" He explains with a smile. "We're both always so busy...I like just watching TV with you..."

I snuggle more into his arm, and feel Matt squeeze my side lightly. I eventually felt my eyes droop, and heard a female voice on the TV as I fell asleep.

What I couldn't figure out though, was if the next voice was on the TV or not...

"Cutie."

I finally updated this book again! Even though this chapter is kind of short.... Yay! XD
But seriously, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, I got out of school about three weeks ago, and my inspiration is finally starting to come back. Though I have dumb algebra homework to do, but that's besides the point...
I wrote this one late, so ignore any mistakes/how lazy it looks.
Also thank you for 5K reads!! I can't believe so many of you love this book so much! All the comments make me smile as well, so thank you!
I hope you like the story! Bye! <3