001

"Bedtime" Seokjin's voice came as a whisper to the boys ears. They were tired as usual, everyday was hectic to them. Their schedule was full as usual, always busy with performing or variety shows or even practicing or preparing a new album. They sighed for relief when they heard the faint 'whisper' which was in reality a loud relieving voice of Seokjin. They all headed to their dorm rooms except one of them. It was Kim Taehyung which was surprising since he's the second sleepy member after Min Yoongi.

"Taehyung?"

"Seokjin Hyung, can I change my roommates?"

"Why is that, Taehyung?" Seokjin said, rubbing his eyes from how tired he is.

"Whenever I wake up, I see Hoseok and Jimin Hyungs near me or laughing at me, if not then they have this creepy smile.." Taehyung said, looking at his feet shyly.

"Do you know something about yourself that I don't?"

"I don't know..it just worries me about what they could do to me at night with my heavy sleeping"

"Poor you, TaeTae! But there's only one member who sleeps alone..are you okay to be Jungkook's roommate?"

"Well he's silent and innocent, yet he's golden..he won't do such a thing!"

"Then come on, let's go get your things from that room! Don't worry, Hoseok and Jimin deserves a big scolding from me! I'll let them clean the whole dorm by themselves" Seokjin said with a soft smile. Both of their eyes were droopy as they headed to Taehyung's now former room.

"Taehyung~" Jimin said with a smile. He was teasing him about something Taehyung didn't know. He grabbed a cardboard box and started stuffing it with his stuff.

"Tae, where are you going?" Hoseok said with a frown. He didn't like the looks of it. Taehyung gave him a devilish smile.

"I'm moving out of this room~"

"Woah~ Are you leaving us?!" Jimin said with some anger in his eyes. Taehyung smiled at him, fake smiled.

"Yes~"

"But why?"

Taehyung picked up his now complete box and started walking to Jungkook's lonely room. Seokjin gave them a stern look, two fingers pointing at his eyes and back to the two evil boys. One last glare, Seokjin left the room. The boys knew they had a punishment.

"Goodnight, Taehyung~" Seokjin said, looking at Taehyung's head peeping in Jungkook's room.

"Goodnight, Hyung" he said before quietly closing the door. He felt safe. A groan escaped Jungkook's lips as his eyes fluttered open.

"Hello! I'm your new roommate, Kim Taehyung~!"

"Taehyung cut it out, I've known you for years"

Taehyung chuckled as he placed his box at a side and rested on the floor.

"Tomorrow I'll get your bed here, because now I have no mood to" Jungkook said, surprised when he heard Taehyung's soft snores, "What the-"

He was cut off by a deep but soft voice. Taehyung was sleep talking.

"Seokjin Hyung...you're too kind but that picture where you were bald..yes that passport picture, I leaked it...sorry"

Jungkook giggled as he quickly got up to tell Seokjin about Taehyung's guilty secret.

"Seokjin Hyung!" Jungkook yelled while whispering as he knocked on Seokjin's room.

"What is it, Jungkook?"

"Taehyung told me that he was the one who leaked your bald passport picture!"

"Oh my God!"

"Sorry Hyung.."

"Thank you for telling me, Jungkook! He'll be cleaning the whole dorm with Hoseok and Jimin tomorrow"

Jungkook smiled as Seokjin ruffled his hair before closing the door and going back to sleep.

If this is a habit of Taehyung's, I'll be awake forever.

A devilish smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

He was lost in thoughts about how does his Hyung look like in that passport photo, making him go to sleep without even knowing.

-----
idk if someone did something similar but this came as an imagination to me when I was vkooked. So yea

How was it?