Chappie Thirteen:-)

"What, Connor? What were you going to say?" I ask Connor ask me?" I ask him as he glances in the opposite direction.

"Um, never mind. How about I'll text you later? I forgot, I have to visit Trevor to help him with his homework, I'm going to be late. I just wanted to spend some time with you today. I'll try and talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright, I'm going to go shopping with Anne anyways. See ya!" I say and I start toward my car. I really wish I knew what Connor was going to say.

"See ya," I hear him mumble. I was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend, but I guess not.

I walk for about a minute longer and when I get to my car, I fumble with my keys.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I hear someone jogging behind me. They grab my shoulders and spin me around to face them.

Connor........ He cups my face with his hands, and leans in. He kisses me, but just a peck on the lips, not a full-on makeout session, thank God. He pulls away, and looks me in the eye.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!! Of course I will, Connor!" This time, I lean in and kiss him. Once I pull away, I smile back at him. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Kay, bye!" Connor puts his hands on his pockets and walks away when I drive off.

"Connor Franta is my boyfriend," I whisper to myself. Connor Franta is my boyfriend!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A lot of people wanted this chapter, so here it is. Hope you enjoyed! Hey, and comment where you think Connor and Emma's next date should be!