Unmissable (A Connor Franta Fan Fiction)

The credits start showing, and I pop another popcorn piece into my mouth.

"Thanks for an awesome night, Connor. I really had fun."

"So did I. He get up and stretches, and then he offers his hand to help me up.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow?" I say as he pulls in to the side of the street.

"Um, yeah. Sometime tomorrow. Hey, do you want me to walk you to your apartment?"

"No thanks, I think I can find my way home alright." I say and we both laugh in unison.

"Okay, thank you so much Emma! I'll talk to you later!" Connor says to me as I walk up to the buildings front door. I wave and he waves back as he drives off down the street.

I can't believe how great of a date it was, but for now, all I want to do is curl up on the couch and eat ice cream. Ugh, I'm such a slob.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, again, another sucky and short chapter. Major writers block I'm having right now, as you can probably freaking tell. Whatevs.

Please comment, vote, and follow me! I reply to your comments and messages, and I follow back, and I try to read your stories if I can. (I have a bunch of books in my personal library right now, but after I finish them, I WILL try to read your stories and comment and vote and all that jazz.:-) )

-

Ivy