Unmissable (A Connor Franta Fan Fiction)

"I'm telling you, I've seen those boys somewhere!" I say to Anne back at the apartment.

"I'm sure you're making this up. But if you're sure, look it up on Google or YouTube. Maybe you saw them on the news or something." she says to me.

I go to my bedroom and grab my laptop off of the bed. i sit down and turn it on. I go to YouTube first, and I type in "Connor". Some results show up, so I just try to click on each one and see the results. Finally, I find the last one that says "Connor Franta". I see some pictures, and they all look like Connor! I go to the channel lists, and the first channel I see is something called "our2ndlife". That's where they're from!! I click on the channel, and I also see Sam's picture in a bunch of videos too.

"Anne! I KNEW I've seen them before! You have too! Get in here!" I yell.

"Coming!" Anne walks in and asks, "So, what now?"

"Connor and Sam are from that YouTube channel that Belle showed us, remember?" I ask her.

"Ohhhh, right! I remember now! So, wanna go get some Starbucks?"

"Sure." I say, and we grab our bags and go.

---------------------------------------------------------

After we order our drinks, we sit down at an empty booth.

"Hey guys!" Connor says to us as he walks into Starbucks.

"Hi Connor!" Anne says. Why was everybody acting to friendly all of a sudden? It's not like we're friends or anything! He waves as he goes up to order his drink. When he's done, he strides back over to our table.

"Can I join you?" he asks us, pointing to the table.

"Sure, go ahead." I say to him as I scoot over and motion for him to sit down.

For about ten minutes we make small talk until Anne finishes her coffee and realizes she forgot her iPhone one of the car and leaves to go get it. Connor moves to the opposite side of the booth and looks me in the eye.

"Emma, would you want to come to the beach with me tomorrow? To get to know each other better?" I try to be as mature as I can be, because I may or may not be squealing on the inside. I think I might've had a crush on him ever since I've watched his videos earlier....

"Okay." I say. Connor gives me a warm smile and tells me he'll pick me up at 12:00 tomorrow, and leaves. Anne comes back in and we talk for a few more minutes. We thank the man at the counter and leave.

I can't wait for my date with Connor.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God I can't believe you're dating THE Connor Franta!!" Anne told me. I really don't know why she's so excited about it because it's not like he's a movie star or something...... okay maybe I'm pretty psyched about it. Okay I'm flipping out......

"Yeah.... what should I wear? I'm clueless...." I say.

"Wear your black swimsuit, and your blue cover up. And your gold sandals." Anne says to me.

"Okay, go watch tv or something, I'm going to get changed. Connor's gonna be here any minute." she nods, grabs her iPhone off of the bed, and walks to the kitchen.

I walk over and close the door, and get dressed. Then I head to my bathroom and quickly put my hair in a high: ponytail, slip on my sandals, and grab my phone off the chair.

"Okay, Anne, did you take my lipgloss?" I ask her. She peeled her eyes away from her Cut The Rope game to talk to me.

"Yeah it's on the table." and she looks back at her phone.

"Okay thanks. I'm going to go downstairs and wait for Connor." I say to Anne.

"Okay, have fun you crazy kids!" she says to me as I walk out of the door. I roll my eyes as I slam the door behind me.

"Hey!" Connor says to me.

"Hi, Connor."

"You look great..." he tells me as he looks away and puts his hands in his pockets. "Shall we?"

"Sure! Let's go!" and he leads me out the door to his car.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eeeeeee I'm so excited for the next chapter tomorrow! Yes, and I'm sorry, but it takes me a long long time to plan out the story and type it all. Bye!:-)