Unmissable (A Connor Franta Fan Fiction)

"This time, baby, I'll be, Bulletproof. This time, baby, I'll be......" I open my eyes as I hear my cell phone alarm go off. I quickly press a button to turn it off because the music is blasting. God, I'll never get sick of this song. I hesitantly roll over and check the time on my bedside clock. 2:00???????? How did I freaking sleep this late without Anne waking me up?? I jump out of bed and walk to the kitchen to find some lunch.

I see a note on the counter that reads, "Hey lazy ass. I went shopping to get some food for the house. I left at about 1:30, so I'll be back soon. Love, Anne."

Ha. Okay now I've got to find something to eat right away because frankly, I'm starving.

I make a sandwich, that has salami, mustard, and american cheese on white bread. (A/N I know it sounds gross, but trust me, it's good.)

After I finish eating I decide to go on my laptop and check my Facebook and my Instagram. After liking a few photos and posting a short status update, I then check my Twitter while munching on my sandwich and some chips. Then I get an idea.

I know it sounds kind of stalker-ish, but I impulsively check Connors Twitter. He tweeted this about 45 minutes ago, "Can't wait for a date with a lovely lady tonight!" (A/N I'm not on Twitter or anything, so I don't know if they always put a hashtag or what. Sorry bout that, guys.)

Okay, that made my heart skip a little. Alright, alot.

I go on YouTube watching a few Jenna Marbles videos until I'm done with lunch. I wash off my plate and put it in the nearly full sink of dishes and throw away my Pepsi soda can in the recycling. I stride to my bedroom and strip off my pajamas. I just change into some dark wash ripped skinny jeans and a black and pink striped v-neck t-shirt from aeropostale and a. pair of black bobs. I go into my bathroom and put on some light makeup and put my dark blonde hair up into a messy bun. I brush my teeth and head for the kitchen counter.

I grab my purse, my phone, and my sunglasses. I open the blinds and make sure it's sunny outside. I give a faint smile to no one in particular and head out the door to my car.

I go to the local mall for a while and buy a shirt from Aeropostale, and a shirt, a skirt, and some sweatpants from Hollister. Then I go grocery shopping.

After I got home and put my clothes and my groceries away, it's 6:00. Wait, Connor's picking me up in an hour!

Since it was a surprise date and I didn't know where we were going or what we were going, I decided to put on a little bit heavier amount of makeup, but I kept my regular clothes on and my hair kept in a messy bun. To pass the time, I watch House Hunters on my tv, until I hear someone barge in the doorway. I jump at the sound, but I soon realize that it's just Anne.

"Oh, hi!" I say as she puts her car keys and her purse on the coat hanger.

"Heyyy! So, what'd y'all while I was gone with Katie and Belle?"

"Ohh so that's where you were...." I say to her, smiling. "Oh, I just went shopping and then got some groceries. Oh yeah and then I got ready for my date."

"Oooo... Yeah you look nice! I just hope you're not going to a club!" she says. We watch tv for a while until the doorbell rings and I suspect it's Connor.

Before I can get up, Anne jumps up from the couch and goes to answer the door.

"Oh hi! Lemme guess, you're here for Emma? Okay, hang on, Connor!"

"EMMA! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, NOW!" Oh, well isn't she just a doll?

I grab my purse and my cell phone, but leave my sunglasss because it's downpouring outside.

"Okay, have fun you crazy kids!" Anne says and I roll my eyes at her as she closes the apartment door.

"You look great! Okay, now I'm going to make you close your eyes and keep them closed until we get there because I want to keep it a surprise. Okay? Connor asks me before we trek down the stairs. I nod at him.

Once we start walking down the stairs, I observe what he's wearing so that I don't feel like I dressed down for whatever we're doing and wherever we're going. He's just wearing a pain black sweatshirt, some dark blue jeans and some white converse with a colorful-type hat. I give a dee sigh of relief and I glance up at him.

He opens the door for me and hands me an umbrella. I thank him as I pull it up and walk to his car.

As we get inside he puts the key in and starts the ignition.

"Close your eyes!" He says to me and I obey as he pulls out of the driveway and starts down the road.

I really wish I knew where we were going.

---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So right now, I have like, almost, 70 reads!! *CUE THE APPLAUSE* okay, so please comment and vote and please follow me! ( Sorry for such a sucky chapter but I'm sick and I've been having writers block lately but the next chapter will be better I promise!:-)

And another apology to everyone if there are any mistakes cause I really didn't feel like checking it over cause I wanted to get this chapter up for everybody!

So, if this is on your library or you at least frequently read this story, please tell me in the comments or leave me a message on my page. And if you just leave me a nice comment or message, i might just follow you, message you, or even read, vote, or comment on your stories!

I'll say my first name in the next chapter if i get 10 comments or 5 votes!:-)

-

ilovetoread3456