Unmissable (A Connor Franta Fan Fiction)

"Okay, Emma, which building is it?" Connor asks me.

"The blue one." I reply. Sam pulls into my garage and parks the car.

"Alright, if you guys ever need help again, call our numbers." Sam hands Anne a slip of paper with both of their numbers on it. We thank them as we quietly get out of the car. Connor and Sam wave to us as they pull out of the driveway and into the street. We hurry into the apartment building and get into my apartment that I call home.

"Laila, come here, girl!" I call to my papillon puppy. She must've gone to sleep, because she didn't come when I called her name. I take off my slightly wet clothes and change into some black leggings and my hot pink Green Bay Packers sweatshirt from back home in Wisconsin.

I stride to the living room texting my cousin Belle until Anne comes in wearing blue pajama pants and a green t-shirt. She pulls my phone away from me, turns off the t.v., and she said she wanted to talk to me.

"I think I have a huge crush on Sam. Like, big time." Anne always comes to me for advice, especially about guys.

"You can't say that for sure, you just met! You know nothing about him!" I say.

"I know, bu-" she stops. I ask her what's wrong as she's staring at the front door from what I can see.

"You girls are going to say nothing, get your shoes on, and get out of the building. If you call the cops, grab your phone, or even scream, I'll take you and beat you and your pup over here." a voice growls at us and points to Laila. He pulls out a gun, points it at Anne and I, and motions for us to stand and walk out of the room. Anne obeys, and so do I, but I try to nonchalantly grab my phone from the couch, slip on my moccasins whilst Anne her gray flip flops, and casually run out the door screaming for our lives. So casual and easy. But Anne runs back to get Laila. She throws her to me and I catch, but the burglar sees Anne and grabs her by her dark brown hair that's shoulder length and throws her on the couch. He starts beating her, and I jump on him, kicking and punching him back. He pulls me off his back and starts choking Anne. He stops, and grabs both of us.

He gets out his pocket knife and starts trying to slice through our backs while holding us. We finally slip away with Laila before he got to Anne. We make it outside, but he had chased after us. He started to throw me on the ground and starts kicking my stomach as hard as he could. He pulled Anne's hair once again, and threw us on the street. I guess Laila's protective reflexes had set in and she chewed through one of his fingers almost to the bone. He then hopped into his black Chevy and drove away, screaming curse words I couldn't quite make out yet. Laila stood in the grass barking like crazy. The pain in my back had finally set in, and my stomach felt like someone ripped it out of my system by hand and then stapled it back in.

"Anne, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE ROAD BEFORE-" I hear the tires of a nearby car come to a screeching halt.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo what's gonna happen next?? Who do you guys think is going to be in the car?? Comment below and someone might get a shoutout in the next few chapters!!:-)