Unmissable (A Connor Franta Fan Fiction)

Hey everybody! This is my first story on Wattpad. If you don't know who Connor Franta is, I'll tell you. He's a really funny YouTuber who makes great videos. Just look him up on YouTube, I promise, he's awesome. Anyways, like I said, its my first story on here, so I might not be that great right away. :/ I don't really remember how old he is, so he's just going to be 20 years old in the story.:-) Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Emma, I love your eyes, your hair, everything. I love you." His green eyes stare into mine, and my heart starts beating faster than ever. He pushes my bangs out of my face, and pulls me closer, leaning in...........

"Emma, Emma, EMMA!! Wake UP! It's 11:30!!"

"Wha?" I open my eyes, shift to the other side of my bed, and look out the window. I see a dark, heavy clouds overhead, and then a flash of light. Must be a thunderstorm, I think to myself. I roll my eyes and sigh, because I was planning to go to the beach later. Then, I look around the room, trying to find the voice that was talking to me just a minute ago. I look back by the window, and jump up, seeing my friend Anne standing beside my bed, her hands on her hips.

"Finally, you're up! Come on, let's go get ready, we're going out for lunch because I'm starving and there's nothing to eat in your apartment." Anne says. I silently obey, rolling out of bed, falling on the tan carpet.

"So, do I have to dress up, or can I dress normal?" I ask her.

"Yeah, just casual. I'm gonna go do my hair and my makeup in the guest bathroom, so I'll let you get dressed." Anne tells me. I nod, and I walk to my undersized closet when she walks out the door.

I find a light blue, flowy blouse with sparkles at the neckline, and I quickly grab a white camisole for underneath the blouse. Remembering that it's storming outside, a grab a white jean jacket that only covers about half my midsection, and a white knitted beanie. Then I walk over to my dresser to find some jeans, and I settle on the light blue faded skinny jeans, and I get some black flats and get dressed. Then I head to my bathroom.

I just quicky straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I put on my beanie and go down the hallway, looking for my car keys. I've been driving for almost two years now, since I'll be turning 18 in a month. Once I find them, I go back to my room to get my cell phone. It's not great, it doesn't even have a touch screen. But hey, I have better things to spend my money on.

I go in my closet again to get umbrellas for Anne and I. She walks into my bedroom to grab her iPhone. She's wearing a plain pink t-shirt and dark flare jeans with tan wedges and a silver heart necklace her dad had given her.

We grab our purses, and pull up the umbrellas as we walk outside and into Anne's car. She starts the engine and we pull out of the driveway and into the street.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it was such a short and boring chapter but tomorrow when I put out the next chapter it'll get way more interesting, I promise. :-) Leave me a nice comment if you want to hear more, and I might even get the next chapter up later tonight!:-)