Chappie Eleven:-)

"So, do you wanna come shopping with me today?" Anne asks me after breakfast.

"Um, sure! I need some new converse cause my gray ones broke so yeah."

"Okay! So you don't have any plans with Connie Frannie this evening?"

"Nope, guess not, but he said that he would call me later, but that's about it."

"Alright, we should probably get ready, I wanna get shopping as soon as possible!"

I nod as she walks back to her bedroom, and all of a sudden I hear my ringtone briefly, so it lets me know that I have a notification. I don't bother to read who the text is from, I just open it right away, since I have to get ready soon.

Hey Emma! :-) I was wondering if you would meet me in the park in about an hour? I want to talk to you about something. Oh, and ask Anne if she can be a the park in a half an hour, Sam says he wants to talk to her.

-Connor:-)

"Anne!"

"Yeauhhhhh?"

"Um, I guess Sam wants to meet you in the park in a half hour. Are you going?" Anne walks into the room, smiling.

"One hundred percent absolutely! So, are you coming too, then?"

"Nope. But, I'm meeting Connor there in an hour. Be ready!" I say, walking into my room and turning on the shower. I shed my clothes and hop into the shower. I can't help but wonder what Connor wanted to talk about?

Is it a good thing, or a bad thing?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

What do you guys think? What do you think Connor and Sam are going to talk to the girls about? Leave an idea or opinion in the comments.:-)

AND, THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER A THOUSAND READS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TREVOR MORAN FAN FIC, TOO, BECAUSE I'VE WORKED REALLY HARD ON THAT STORY, AND I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DID CHECK IT OUT. 45 READS AND 3 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?

-Ivy:-)