Follow the White Rabbit

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gods(Percy)--let go of her!(Fang)--Fang?!(Angel)--Leo! Look out!(Percy)" I saw as Leo was thrown back into a wall. I made another clone to got to Jeb while I ran to Leo's side. My hands started to glow with green chakra, healing Leo's wounds as I heard some latches being opened and some screaming. Angel, Nudge, Fang and Max were loaded into two carts while Ari, two hybrids and a woman whitecoat ran to the outside.

~~~~

The funny thing about facing imminent danger is that it snaps everything into perspective. I ran with Leo on my tail as I stuck paper bombs in the walls and Leo started to activate the Greek fire bombs. I grinned as I saw Max bite Ari's finger making the seven year old (I was surprised by his age) slam the cage. Max hung on to that finger only unclenching to unlatch Angel's cage.

"Go! Don't argue!" Max ordered as the cage door opened. I looked up to see bird of prey, Iggy and Gazzy flying towards the cages.

"Are those...storm clouds?!" Leo asked as the hawks flew closer to the institute.

"Ha, Nope, I guess we have backup now Leo." Everything was chaos, someone grabbed Leo and started to fly towards Gazzy and Iggy.

That is before I could go with the others someone grabbed by arm.

"No! Stop! We need to help--No Leo go! I'll be fine! Just go!"

The flock flew away leaving me with the wolf hybrids.

"Erasers, you know what to do." Ari said to the other hybrids.

Erasers, they are named Erasers. What's next the creators are named pencils. They threw my in a cage and locked it, I stared at Ari with a look that basically said 'Are you that stupid'

"Well looks like witte Fang wanted to pway the hewo." He's mocking both me and Fang with out the latter knowing.

"If that's all you're going to say I would be deactivating the bombs that are going to blow this place to rubble." I said picking my nails for dirt making the Erasers and the white coats freeze in horror. I smirked as I started to dissolve into mist making them look at me in shock.

"Next time, never try to restrain the sea idiots." I appeared next to the cage since I didn't have enough energy left. I started to run as they were still shocked in horror as I escaped, well started to escape.

"After him!" Jeb yelled as he finally getting off the ground.

I jumped over one of the white coats making him crash on the metal cages. I got four cards out, each with a symbol on it a different color.

I chuckled as I was on top of one of the cages as they surrounded me. I could sense their fear when I laughed. Putting the cards in front of my left eye I spoke in a voice that can send chills even down Anubis, Thanatos, Mors, Hades and Pluto's spines.
"I'm known as the white rabbit, now let's see which Alice falls first" I spat at the end.

I threw the first card at one of the white coats. "First Alice, Spade, Red Killer! ATTACK!" the eyes of the female turned the same color as the spade in the card. Crimson red eyes glared at the other white coats while a maniac smile appeared on her face.

I chuckled, being an Anbu made me a little crazy. "Spade attack." With that the woman started to literally rip the other to shreds. A red spade appeared on the back of her palm as she killed like a rabid animal. She was high on blood lust until the Erasers killed her. By then there was a trail of red behind her from all the destruction. I was jumping over the cages while they were trying to catch up. I smirked as one of the male white coats almost caught my hair. I turned around to him.

Putting the cards above my head I then threw it to the male as it hit him in the back of his palm.

"Second Alice, Diamond, Blue Singer!ATTACK!" The white coat froze for a while until he suddenly bowed to me. "What must I do master?"

I stared into the Erasers' eyes and smirked. "Diamond attack." He stood up, eye turned dark blue, a blue diamond appeared on the back of his hand. He opened his mouth and began to sing. Those around him went ridged then turned to the ones that weren't hypnotized and attacked them. I ran not looking to see what happens until I heard a gunshot was heard behind me. I turned to see the male white coat lying on the ground, bullet through his head. My vision started to get red with anger, I need to get to Leo, fast. The woman that was with Max, Fang, Angel, and Nudge jumped towards me. I put the card in front of me as she landed on top of me.

She froze when the card touched her neck, her eyes turning green. I got up, huffing a little bit. "Th-third Alice, Clubs, Green Queen! ATTACK!" I spat as a crown appeared on her head. She smirked, glasses fogged until she snapped her fingers with the hand that had the green clubs. A shock wave came out of the sound that the ones it hit began to follow her command. She laughed evilly...I really need to check if the cards affect the mentality of others. I was almost at the door when two people appeared in front of me. Twins. Before I could think they attacked me, my hand with the last card hit them both, the card split in two making half an ace on their palms.

I stepped back as they both stood up, golden eyes boring into me. "F-four-th A-lice, Ace, Gol-Golden Siblings, GO!" The two just stood there until the guy suddenly attacked his sister. The girl's golden eyes diminished as she died. The golden eyes of the guy turned back to brown as he stared in horror at what he did. I ran as the guy committed suicide just to be with his sister.

Once I got out the doors I saw some escape. A shadow past over me as a bird landed on my forearm. A hawk. I glared at the building, "boom." The whole place went to flames. I collapsed on my knees as I finally felt the toll of power I released.

My head pounded as I got up to my feet. "Are you okay Mistress?" The hawk asked in worry as I nodded in response. "Can you tell me were the winged humans are?"

The male hawk nodded as I took ambrosia from one of the scrolls to eat. I need to find Leo, quickly, I don't trust that blonde girl at all. I just hope he's ok.

And done. Long chapter but eh, good enough. Let's see if you guys can guess the three songs used in this chapter. Shout out to who ever gets at least two correct.

Quote of the chapter:

We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public

Well that is very true

Ja Ne