Follow the White Rabbit

Start from the beginning

Leo glanced at me then shook his head chuckling as I smiled mischievously as the elevator went down.

I got my scroll and unsealed my kunai set ready to attack.

When the doors opened there were four figures, two whitecoats and two hybrids. Leo nodded at me then hammered one of the hybrids when they turned towards us. One of the white coats was about to push a button to alarm the other when I threw the kunai at her head killing her in an instant. A hybrid lunged at me sending both of us to the ground.

"Well looks like one managed to escape the cages." The male whitecoat said surprised.

I stared at the hybrid, trapping it inside its own mind, slowly making it go into insanity. As the hybrid started to scream I stood up still looking at it making the whitecoat stare at me in horror. A Chester cat grin appeared on my face, " Your magic, white rabbit; your white room, straight jacket, your magic, white rabbit has let it's writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole." I mumbled making the hybrid scream louder and the whitecoat go into panic. I picked the hybrid up and punched him, breaking the wall to three other room until he stopped at one with cages.

"Percy, can you take care of that, I'll get into the data base in order to see if I can get information on Monique and Evan."

I chuckled lightly, and they said Leo could never be a good leader. I walked towards the hybrid making it back way, black gem activated making my hair fully black and so did my eyes.

"G-Get away f-from m-me!"

I ignored him and walked closer. I heard a gasp near the cages.

"F-Fang?!"

I made a shadow clone without making any handsigns making it look like I split in two.

"Release the ones in the cages, I'll take care of the rest." The clone nodded and banished from my side. My eyes snapped back to the hybrid until I saw Ari. In a flash I had my hand on Ari's neck, holding him above the ground over the railings.

"Where are they?--I don't--I have you over a railing, you don't want to lie to me right now Ari, now where are they?" When he didn't answer I added pressure to his neck making breathing difficult.

"Fang! Stop this right-" I extended my other hand pushing Jeb to the wall.

"That's the best you got Batchelder? Pathetic, and Max got caught by you? Wow you must have surprised her--I GOT THE INFORMATION!" Leo yelled, I chuckled and let go of Ari making him fall. Once he hit the ground I jumped down and landed on his stomach making him cough out blood.

Hybrids started to surround us making Leo and I go back to back. I punched one making him fly a good hundred feet since I was a little tired. Leo erupted into flames and tackled on of the hybrids making him yelp in pain of the flames and the tackle.

" My friends don't walk, they run
Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium We paint white roses red, Each shade from a different person's head This dream, dream is a killer Getting drunk with a blue caterpillar" It made five yell in pain and fall to eternal slumber.

I punched the ground summoning the dead again making them hold the hybrids in place. I got the memory of my clone being dispelled, my nails turned forest green making plants pop out the ground and wrapping around the white coat. I heard weeping near me. I turned and saw Angel in a cage crying over a 'experiment'. I ran towards her not caring that Leo was now duck taping them (the whitecoats)