Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle

Start from the beginning

"It sounded like a dolphin voice." Kristoff shrugged, looking at Anna to look for support.

"No it doesnt. It was horse sound." Anna disagreed, crossing her arms.

Tapping her chin, Merida added, "Donkey for sure."

"Not donkey. Elsa had already sounded like a donkey before and it wasnt like that." Jack sounded seriously and I elbowed him.

That he chuckled and ignored my reaction totally. He thensuggested,
"She was definitely a monkey."

"She sounded like a pig snoring! No one think so?" I added, giving a suggestive eyebrow.

"Isnt sounding like a cow bad enough?"  Punzie rolled an eyeball playfully. She faked a yawn and muttered, "Can we just move on?"

We spinned the bottle on me. I prayed for guy up there gave me some luck. And it did listen! Now the bottle lied on Jack, who was sitting right next to me.

"You dare me." Jack looked at me and waiting for my answer. Gosh his eyes looked like an ocean with lots of sparkling diamonds. Oh and his cheeks were so kissable...

Now they were all looking at me, who looked like a crazy cat lady. That was so embarrassing that I wanted to bury myself six feet under.

"Well.. em.. make up a random poem." I suggested, trying to turn the attention back to Jack.

"It can be about anything?" He asked.

"Indeed." Maybe that would be the wrongest move of my life.

He thought for a while, looking quite stressed. Then at a sudden, a smrik formed on his charmingly charming face.

"Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Guess what, my bed

Has room for two."

"That's.. stupid." I tried my best to act like I wasnt interested in it at all. But,
okay, in my heart,  I must admit that he had some sort of talents of coming up of random things.

"No it wasnt. It was the new romance." He winked, and chuckled lowly. Then he ruffled my hair like a dohhie until it became a mess.

See? That was what high school-er did for fun, messing around like a five years old.

Ironic huh?

~*~
While we were playing that game, I observed about the people nearby. That was weird. They werent glancing at us or giving us dead stare. The fangirls group even seemed to be disappeared.

The news of me and Jack dating had spread like a virus. It spreaded a lot sooner than I thought it would be.

"Why arent those girls glaring at us anymore?" I asked naturally, looking at the girls who tried to make no eye contacts with us.

The Big Four hesitated, and exchanged glares. Their little pretty minds were going on something.

"What's wrong?" Anna added, giving them a questionable look.

And again, they exchanged their gazes again. But said nothing.

Did I tell you never test the limit of the red head girl?

Merida stepped on Hiccup's feet with her 4inches killer-heels. A yelp escaped from his mouth. Poor Hiccup.

"We are asking you guys. Say something." She elbowed  Hiccup hard.

"Just tell them, bro. I don't wanna die from this. I am still young, and with charm." He used his pleading voice. Of course he was, Merida had a look that she would kill him any moment.