seventeen

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran (a.k.a. my ginger king)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was supposed to be ready twenty minutes ago," Taylor sighs softly, keeping her head tilted to the side as Karlie continues to press open-mouthed kisses against her thundering pulse point. Her fingernails make a path down the length of Karlie's bare back, and she can already feel her body heating up. Taylor is supposed to be preparing for her trip to London, where she's set to do a number of interviews in order to promote her album, but instead she is lying in bed and trying to convince herself that she can spare another fifteen minutes.

"Don't go." Karlie says as she slowly spreads Taylor's legs, never taking her lips away from Taylor's neck.

"I have to," Taylor intended to say something else, but her breath catches in her throat when Karlie's hand finds the heat between her legs. Taylor's nails inadvertently start to dig into the skin of Karlie's back, and then her head lolls to the side when Karlie starts to kiss down the valley between her breasts.

Taylor's hands get lost in Karlie's hair, and she briefly marvels at how long it has gotten over the last couple of months. Karlie keeps saying she's going to get it trimmed again soon, but Taylor secretly hopes her girlfriend never gets around to it. Taylor is certain that Karlie would look good with any hairstyle, but she enjoys having something to hold onto at times like this.

"Ten more minutes." Karlie murmurs as she quickly slides down Taylor's body, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses in her wake. Taylor lets out a confused and shaky protest when Karlie moves her hand from between her legs. She lifts her head up to see what Karlie's doing, and then reaches down to guide Karlie's hand back to where it belongs. Karlie complies, and Taylor sighs in relief when Karlie resumes her ministrations. Her breathing picks up again, and Taylor is certain that she won't even last ten minutes.

She grips at the bedsheets and stares down at Karlie reverently, feeling her heart expanding as moss green eyes lock onto her. Taylor urges Karlie to go a little faster, to press down a little harder, but Karlie doesn't give her what she wants. She continues to move her hand at a snail's pace, smiling at Taylor coyly as she does so. Just when Taylor starts to get used to the torturously slow pace, Karlie applies a little too much pressure, and a sharp gasp falls from Taylor's mouth.

She can feel the telltale signs of her release building up inside of her, and all she can do is pray that she doesn't pass out again because she doesn't have the time for it. Plus Karlie still hasn't let her live the last time down, and the brunette's ego is already far too big for her own good. She feels the tightness at the base of her stomach, and she has to remind herself to breathe as she nears the top of the volcano that she's climbing. Her vision starts to get spotty but then everything is crystal clear. The pressure building between her legs disappears, and Taylor is so confused that she can do nothing but stare up at the ceiling in disbelief. She lifts her head up to look down and see why Karlie has stopped, but instead of being met with her girlfriend's bright green eyes, all she sees is the top of her head.

Taylor chokes on her next intake of air when she feels Karlie's tongue on her, right where her fingers had been moments ago. Her head quickly falls back down onto the pillow, and her eyes slip closed of their own accord. The feeling is indescribable, and Taylor's whole body tightens up in preparation. She reaches out for the closest thing within reach, Karlie's left hand, and for a few minutes she just focuses on the feeling that is building up inside of her. It's more intense this time around, and Taylor numbly wonders how Karlie got so good at what she does. Surely it can't all be from experience. There has to be some God-given talent involved, because no one's tongue should be as nimble as Karlie's is. It shouldn't be so easy to push Taylor over the edge, yet Karlie does it effortlessly, and Taylor cannot hold back the tidal wave rolling in her stomach. There is a faint buzzing in her ears but she can still hear the embarrassingly loud noise that escapes her mouth. Karlie never stops after just one, but Taylor is so sensitive that she has to twist her body until she's out of the brunette's reach. Karlie eventually settles for kissing Taylor's trembling inner thighs, and the blonde just lies there and recuperates for a moment.