His First Thoughts About You

A/N ~ I don't often update this book, but since I just hit seven hundred reads, I'm updating. That's right. As of now (May 26, 2016) I have seven hundred reads and forty eight votes! This is my most popular book by far and I never expecting it to gat so much attention this quick if at all. So I dedicate this chapter to all my fantastic readers!

Ward-
Thinks- 'wow... that is one sexy specialist. Oh, she's staying in the room next to mine... SCORE!'

Says- "Agent Ward, level seven specialists."

Coulson-
Thinks- 'She's so beautiful, I should go talk to her. I wonder how she'll respond... Ok there she is, wait! What am I gonna say!?

Says- "Are you authorized to be here agent?"

Fitz-
Thinks- 'Oh my... beautiful girl, twelve o'clock! Ah shoot! She's coming near me! She says her name is Y/N, that's so beautiful... oh crap, what do I say back?!'

Says- "Have you seen the new atomic practical generator at the Sandbox?"

Trip-
Thinks- 'dang girl!'

Says- "Dang girl!"

Mack-
Thinks- 'wow, that is one nice looking girl. And she's a mechanic! I gotta get in on that...'

Says- "Hey Y/N, can you come help me out with this turbine engine?"

Hunter-
Thinks- 'well hello doll face.'

Says- "Well hello doll face."

Lincoln-
Thinks- 'Oh my word she's beautiful, no, not beautiful, gorgeously breath taking. I wonder what her abilities are. But what does that matter, she's amazing anyway. I'll bet she's nice too. Hey! I should go talk to her!'

Says- "Hey, I'm Lincoln. I'll be your mentor."

A/N- REQUESTS OPEN!!!