Don't give up

I was face to face with chad mid air. "How... How is this possible..." He sputtered.

The thing that was happening to me... Was clouding my mind a bit.

So all I do is smile at him.

I don't even know how this was happening.

I just felt good... Revenge was coming...

He chuckles at my silence.

My sword had somehow grown four times its size... But it was light to me...

"Everyone who is in this stadium... You have corrupted... It's not my FALT!! You killed your own people." I say.

Chad chuckles. "Tommy my dear.. I did what was---"

"DEMON!!"

Before he could Finnish I hit him with the side of my sword that was not sharp, and he went hurling toward Demon. It was like I hit him with a baseball bat.... He was the ball.

Demon looked up.

Around him where a few guards that where added to the fighting to help Chad.

Chad slammed into Demon, knocking them over.

I remember how Demon gave me powers for a while... It was threw touch..

When Chad slammed into Demon, I saw a small shock of electricity went from Chad to Demon.

Demon realized what I did.. And smiled at me from below.

Because Chad was an old man.. He was taking a bit longer to stand, so before he could even get to his knees, Demon punched him in the face... There was a MUCH MUCH larger shock wave then what I had seen before , and Chad went flying across the stadium.

I stood floating in the air, and watched as Demon punched Chad around the stadium for a while.

It was enjoyable.

The others looked in awe at what was going on. If only Demon had his powers when we met... That would be way better! We'd have been out by now!

Boos came from the crowd.

Eventually Chad had enough, and managed to punch Demon, and the shockwave sent him flying... But before he hit the ground, I motioned my hand, and stopped that from happening.  There was dark magic surrounding him.

I realized then... That I was surrounded by that... Was this my power?

Good..

I dropped Demon because he was only about three feet on the ground, and he stood up.

Chad was flying at me with full speed.

I was to focused on helping Demon that I did not notice.

He hit me in the stomach with a powerful blast, and I hit the ground.

Somehow... My body was fine.

Demon rushed over, and helped me up.