All the pain

Gracie had her hands on the knob, and as she was about to fully open the door, someone else did for us

What the..!? Jesse!?

He jumps for a sec.. the realizes its me.

He slams the door behind him.

Gracie pushes against the door, and holds his neck. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" She shouts at him.

"GRACIE! HUSH! THIS IS MY FRIEND JESSE!!" I say threw girded teeth.

Gracie backs away, and eyes him down suspiciously.

Jesse was about to say something, but an intercom of some sort comes on.

Its Chads voice.

"Hello my friends! I have an announcement that greatly displeasure me! Two of the prisoners have escaped! The two escapist are Jesse, and Tommy! Find them and you will be rewarded by gold! If know one can find them, a punishment will be given to all of you." He chuckles. "Get look'n!"

He gets of the intercom.

"Shit..." I say.

Gracie gives me an angered look. "YOUR TOMMY!" She says.

"Y-Yeah..?" I say.

"You son of a-- GRRR.... DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOU HAVE PUT ME THREW!?!" She yells.

I stand up weakly. "What..?" I ask.

"BECAUSE OF YOU! I WAS DRUGGED! PUT IN A SELL! AND SENTENCED TO DEATH! You know.. The only thing I EVER hear about is TOMMY! TOMMY! TOMMY! 24/7!!! TOMMY THIS! TOMMY THAT! HOW I AM YOUR REPLACEMENT! AND HO--"

"SHUT UP!" I interrupt her. "Hears what I have to say.. I.DON'T.CARE.  I have gone threw MUCH worse then you! Right now we have to focus on getting OUT! Its not the time to babble about the past! Right now, its time to worry about the present! and save our future!"

I turn to away to catch up with Jesse.

"heh.. There is NO way what happened to me is WORSE than what happened to you!" Gracie says.

I turn back around on my heals. "REALLY!? HMMM!!! LETS THINK!I WAS KIDNAPPED!! DRUGGED!! I DIED AND WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE! I WAS BETRAYED BY A FRIEND, AND I WATCHED HIM DIE! I WAS SHOT IN THE EAR! BLINDED IN THE LEFT EYE! AND NEARLY RAPED BY CHAD!" I yell at her.

Shock was in her eyes."I---I did--"

"Hush it! I don't want to hear a word!" I interrupt her.

All the pain I have felt in the forbidden city came to mind. The guilt.. The sadness.. The pain.. anger.. It all made my heart sink. I felt the pain... but at the same time I could feel myself go a bit numb on the inside..  Like I did not care anymore..

It made me feel sick with myself.. I feel like I don't care anymore... I even said it to Gracie.. 

   'Hears what I have to say.. I.DON'T.CARE. '  

I turn to Jesse to make plans.

Am I mentally broken?

Jesse has a shocked look.

"What?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Ahem... Nothing.. Uhh.. We need to make a plan." He says.

"Well.. I...Did not scope out the aria.. I was too busy running from Chad... You?" I ask.

"Um... I saw a storage closet right by us... maybe we could find something in there to use as a weapon." Jesse says in a serious tone.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S GREAT!" Gracie shouts.

I eye her down in anger.

"Will you QUIT yelling!" I yell at her.

Realizing how much of a Hippocratic I just was, I cover my mouth.

"Um... Pretend I did not yell.." I whisper.

Gracie crosses her arms. "Umhm" she growls.

I hear Jesse laughing a bit in the background.

I whip my head around. "HEY!" I whisper/shout at him.

He covers his mouth, but continues to laugh.

"Oh! will you shut up!" Gracie says.

I think Gracie will fit in with us quite fine.

Jesse gives us a goofy look. "How can I? " He asks threw laughs.

I narrow my eyes at him, until I start laughing too. Even Gracie laughs a bit.

I love how in dark times, we still laugh!

It puts in the light.

"Alright! Alright!"I calm us three down. "We need to get to that closet pronto!"

Jesse nods, and slowly creaks open the door.

"Clear!" He says, and runs out.

Me and Gracie follow behind.

Well... Gracie was more or so pulling me along.

Jesse opens a door labeled "Storage"

We pile in, and shut it behind us.

I look at my surroundings.

A small, enclosed place full of cardboard boxes.. But there was one thing I never thought I would see here.

Demons Bag.. The one with all the weapons...