Back to the safty of the sewers!!

I open my eyes to see that I am in a dark room.

My fear over comes me and is sit up real fast... But then I see that my little sister is sleeping in the bed next to me.

I shake her awake.

"Giorgia.... What's going on?!" I ask.

She looks at me with anger. "Ugh.... We are fine..." She says, and slammed her face into her pillow.

"What happened?! GIORGIA YOU BETTER TELL ME!!!" I say.

Giorgia lifts her head. "Fffffiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee......" She says.

She sits up. "After you passed out... Everyone else found me... And that Demon dude broke me out.... We made it threw the hallways until we came across a door labeled 'exit'. We entered to find a large parking lot, and we stole a car... We drove for a few hours not knowing where to go.. Jesse found a laptop implanted into the car... So he searched around by hacking the system....And we found a secret bunker in the sewers... So we ditched the car and now we are in the sewers.... Again...." She says.

"Why did no one wake me?" I ask.

"Turns out... You have a minor concussion from the crash we had in the cage..." She said.

I feel my head. The wig was off... THANK THE FUCKING GODS!!

But I felt a bit groggy and dazed...

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask.

"Like... Four or five hours after we got out of the car..." She says. "Every one is REALLY tired ...."

"Then where ARE they all...?!?!?" I ask, worried.

"Jesse, Sarah and Gracie are in the next room, and Demon and Bek are out looking for something to help you with your injury..." She tells me.

I stand up hurriedly, but sit back down because I became really dizzy...

"Whoa ... You ok Tommy?" Giorgia asks as she puts her hands on my shoulders to prevent me from getting up again.

"I'm fine!" I lie.

I felt dazed... Like I was in a fog...

"Hold on..." Giorgia gets up and heads towards the door.

She saw right through my lie...

She returns with Sarah following behind.

"Sarah... I...." I did not know what to say.

"Hmm?" She asks.

"I uh... Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yep... But the real question.. Is are you ok?" She says.

"I'm ok!" I lie again.

Sarah looks deep into my eyes.

"Tommy... When will you learn... O can tell when you lie..." She says. "Let me get you some water..."

She leaves the room, and returns with a clear glass of water.

I take the glass and sip in carefully.

My head starts to pound a bit... With intense pain... So I pull the cup away.

"You need rest ok?" Sarah says.

"But I just wok--"

" REST!" Sarah interrupt me. "It's best for a concussion to heal that you rest... Demon and Bek ate trying to find pain medicine for you as we speak... It's crazy that you where the only one injured..."

"What about your leg?" I ask.

"The brace completely stopped the pain... But I am a bit slower than normal... Not stop asking questions and rest..." She says.

I lay my head back. "Ok... Fine... You win.." I say.

Just then... The door opens and Bek is standing there with a bag in her hands. "We found morphine in the old place we where in!!" She says.

Demon comes in behind her."alright... So how do we do this?" He asks.

"I don't know! I'm not a doctor!!" Sarah says.

"Nor am I!" Says Bek.

They all start arguing about how they where going to do it...

It goes on for a good few moments... And Jesse and Gracie join in.

"I got it!!!!!" Giorgia yells over everyone.

They all look at her with question.

" my mom was a nurse.... She taught me a few things even if she was not there often...." She explained. "So I know how to do it..." She looks at Bek and demon."have any needles?"

Bek nods, and hands her the bag.

Inside the bag was a pouch connected to a tube with a needle at the end of it.

Giorgia connected the pouch to a hook that was on the wall, and looked down at me. "This may pinch a bit ok?" She says.

I nod.

She holds my wrist up and pokes the needle into me.

It hurt a bit... But I felt INSTANT relief... and my body relaxed....

The pain in my head went POOF!!

I rest my head and close my eyes.

"Thank you Giorgia.... You have become such a beautiful smart girl... I wish... I could have been there for you..." I say in a soft voice.

I hear everyone get excited, and talk to Giorgia.

I listen to the conversation for a bit, before I fall asleep again.

It was a nice sleep... Unlike the nightmares I have been having..