Talking to myself

The last thing I remember..I was going to sleep on one of the beds in the bunker... But now I am endlessly walking in a white void. It goes on for ever... And I have been walking for hours.. I assume it's a dream of some sort and keep walking.

All I see is white...

Just when I started to loose hope I see someone in the distance...

They where looking in opposite direction..

They where wearing a yellow jacket.. And had blond hair.. But I could not see there face...

"H-HEY!!" I shout and run at them. "WAIT UP!!!"

The person turns around and runs to me as well.

"HEY!!" I here then yell back.

When we get close enough to see our faces... We stop dead in our tracks...

We look each other up and down at the same time... And we give the same confused look.

"Your.... Wait.... We're dreaming.." We say at the same time.  "The fuck..?" We both say, except she says "the heck..?" I'm guessing she doesn't cuss often...

The person that stood before me... Was Kylee..

Someone I thought I'd never meet..

She even was wearing similar clothes that I was..

She had s yellow ocelot jacket from that video game Minecraft... And she had a black shirt on... And jeans... And even gray boots... But they where a bit different then mine...

 But they where a bit different then mine

Other then the hair... And cat ears and tail.... It was like looking into a mirror..

"Your Kylee?" We both say.. But of course she says "your Tommy?"

"Hold up! We gotta stop doing that!" Once again we say together.

We both burst out laughing.

"Wow.. You look so cool..." She says looking at my ears and tail.

"You not half cat?" I ask.

"N-no... In my dimension... There is no such thing as cat people and dog people..." She say.

"Wolf... People... Not dog.. So you only have full humans?" I ask.

She nods.

"Do you know a Sarah..? And a Bek?" I ask.